Garden

Taichi's POV:

One day I went out to play and ended up going to the forest ... As I was walking I heard cries of young girl asking for help ,at first I thought it was a ghost but as I follow the sound it became clear that this is for real so I started running towards the the area where the cries is coming from but I saw nothing its the end there.. Actually a cliff , but then when I was about to turn my back I heard the cries again so I walked towards the edge and look down ... I saw a girl looking at me .. She is holding unto something ... I don't know what but I could tell that it won't last long and its about to break and she'll fall ... Also add the fact that she's shaking so much that she could accidentally let go of the branch ... So I smiled at her to calm her down and reached out my hands to her ... She let go of one hand and tried to reach mine.. When I reached her hands .. I held them tight and pulled her up... After a few moment she's still shaking though so I asked her where she lives ... So when she told me I helped her up for that time she's sitting on the ground. I held her hands and didn't let go till we reached the front of their house .... Man she's so pretty.
That night I couldn't sleep her face keeps appearing on my mind and I couldn't care less about the dinner for my birthday... And meeting my dad's friend daughter..

Then the night of the dinner came ... I overslept ... I shoyld hurry and get changed.... I hered the gates open and our guests are already being welcomed by the maids... My brother knocked at my room's door and called me... "Almost done!" I shouted. After changing I ran down the stairs ... When I reached where mom,dad,brother and the visitors I noticed a familiar face and when I looked more closely ... Its the girl I met last time.
After dinner I brought her to the garden by the rooftop of our mansion... We talked there and played at the swing. Its a wonderful time... We became friends.