Fate?

A few minutes more I saw another guy rushing down the stairs and he looks familiar I tell you.
When he reached the place where we are he's holding unto his knees breathless ... And when he finally catched his breath he lift his head up ...and introduced himself " My name is Taichi I am the second son ... Its nice to meet you and I am truly sorry for being late"

***********
Analice: Whaaaaaaaat!? Taichi!? As in Taichi!?
Taich: uhh... Yes...
Wait..whaaat!? You-
Dad: Hey analice mind your manners! you should greet him first ...
Analice: uhh yeah sorry anyway happy birthday
Taichi: its alright and thank you.....but I didn't expected it would be you

* taichi said smiling *
Analice: well yeah
Taichi's mom: have you guys met before
Taichi : well its kinda a long story mom...
* and looked back at analice then smiled.. Analice just remained silent*
Taichi's dad:well that's good then but for now let's all eat dinner ...
**********
Me and dad followed them to the dining room ... I sat beside dad and Taichi sat on the seat in front of me beside of his mom... We then prayed for the food and ate .... The food is really delicious also include the drinks ... I have a strawberry shake with vanilla ice cream on top with strawberry syrup....
And finally they served the dessert.... Its a black forest cake ... ! I took my first bite .... Its so delicious ! I smiled..
*************
Taichi: how is it???
Analice: I uh... I like it ...it tastes great ...
Taichi: I know ! The sweetness is just right ..
Analice: and the toppings are delicious as well specifically the cherry on top...
Taichi's brother: you two sure get along well
************

Me and Taichi suddenly shut up and just continued eating...