Part-2

(At college)

Taehyung was standing outside of the college waiting for Y/N.

After sometime he saw Y/N coming. A smile formed on his lips unknowingly.

But soon it faded away seeing a boy with her. He got a little jealous.

Y/N waved at that boy and came to Taehyung but got confused seeing his cold expression.

Y/N- What happ-

Taehyung- Who was that boy?! Why u were so close to him?! Is he annoying u? If there is anything like this tell me I will break his bones!!

Y/N- hey hey hey!! Calm down. What happened to u? Why u suddenly became a walking question mark??!!

Taehyung- This was not the answer I asked for??!!

Y/N- Ummm.... Is my hubby jealous huhh??!!

Y/N said in a teasing way. Taehyung was abt to say something but Y/N kissed him making him shut. He kissed her back. After few minutes they pulled away..

Y/N- Now relax and let me finish. He was just my friend nothing else and what u just saw was just a normal conversation. No need to be jealous. I only love u tae❤️

Taehyung didn't said anything just smiled and signalled Y/N to sit in the car and then drove off.

There was silence in the whole way.

When they reached home Y/N tried to make up with him and luckily she succeeded.

They made out after so long.

(Time skipped to night)

You both were lying on the bed.

Taehyung was thinking something. He suddenly felt two tiny hands sliding on his waist hugging him tight.

He smiled and hugged her back. Y/N asked...

Y/N- What r u thinking?!

Taehyung- Nothing..just.... Nevermind just sleep tomorrow u have to go to college.

Y/N nodded and rested her head on his chest and they both drifted to dreamland..

To be continued.....

Hello cutiess!! Hope u like my FF. Make sure to tell me in the comment abt ur opinions for this FF.

💜💜