Part-5

Y/N- Let's go!

Taehyung followed her but they were walking seperately as they don't want any rumours.

Y/N took her food and sat to eat.

Taehyung sat on small distance from her and he also started eating.

Suddenly Y/N felt someone's hands on her shoulder she looked at that way and saw her friend.

??- Hey Babygirl!!

Y/N- Hlo Bunny!!

??- Huhh!! I told u not to call me by that name.

Y/N- Fine Jungkook.. but bunny is way better... U can't stop me from calling u bunny..😁

Jungkook- Huhh!! Ok..ok fine no one can win in fighting with u..

Y/N giggled.

They both started eating, talking and laughing. And here Taehyung was burning in jealousy.

Taehyung went to Y/N and said in a furious tone.

Taehyung-Y/N plz come with me for sometime I want to talk to you regarding something. I am waiting for u at the rooftop.

As soon as he left y/n stood up and was about to go but Jungkook held her wrist and said..

Jungkook- R u sure u have to go there alone?!

Y/N nodded with a smile reassuring him that she will be fine.

Jungkook let go her hand and she walked to the stairs.

Y/N went on the rooftop and saw Taehyung standing near the railing. His back was facing her.

She went near him and flinched seeing his cold and angry face.

She was abt to say something but Taehyung held her arms and said angrily...

Taehyung- He was the same guy I saw yesterday. I told u to make distance with him right?! I SAID OR NOT?

Y/N flinched as he yelled.

Y/N- Taehyung listen to me I-

Taehyung- What listen huh?! What listen? I saw everything with my eyes. You don't know how I was feeling that time. Yes, I know I'm kinda over possessive but I'm scared of loosing u. I'm scared of loosing my princess, the love of my life. You're my whole life I can't live without u.

Tears started rolling up his cheeks.

U never saw him crying bcz he is not that kinda person who crys easily but today he was crying for just the thought of loosing u.

Your heart clenched seeing him like that.

Tears started coming off ur eyes unknowingly.

You hugged him tight. He cried harder in ur embrace.

Y/N- Shhh! Plz don't cry. My heart hurts seeing you like this. I'll never leave u till I die I promise. I know you get jealous sometimes cz u love me. But don't ever think that I'll leave u ok? I can't leave my baby bear got it?

Taehyung nodded.

Y/N- Now stop crying.

She said wiping his tears with her thumb.

Taehyung hugged her again tightly. Y/N smiled and hugged him back. Taehyung presses his lips against y/n. She kissed him back.

After sometime they pulled away and turned to go down but got shocked......

Hello army's I hope u liked this part. I will post other parts soon..💜💜