Part-4

Professor- Meet your new friend. He is joined today only. And his name is..... Kim Taehyung.

Y/N shot her head up and her eyes widened seeing her husband standing, looking at her while smiling.

Professor- Ummm... Let me see who's bench is empty... Yeah right beside Y/N.. Y/N raise your hand so that Taehyung can find u and sit beside u.

Y/N was so shocked that she didn't even hear him.

Professor- Y/N!!

Y/N came back in her senses.

Y/N- Y-yeah!

Professor- Raise ur hand so that Taehyung can sit beside u.

Y/N raised her hand and Taehyung sat beside her.

Y/N- Why r u here??!! (Whisper)

Taehyung- I just come here to be with u. (Smiled)

Y/N got a little annoyed but she ignored him and started writing the notes which professor was giving.

Suddenly Y/N's gaze fell on Taehyung and saw him staring at her.

Y/N- R u done staring me?

Taehyung shooked his head.

Y/N- Stop staring me we r at school not in our home.. and no one knows about our relationship.

Taehyung suddenly got hitted by the thought that no one knows about their relationship so they have to keep it a secret for some time. He quickly started writing the notes.

After completing the notes Taehyung looked at Y/N and gulped seeing her angry expressions. She was looking someone while gritting her teeth.

Taehyung looked at the direction she was looking and saw a girl looking him seductively while biting her lips.

Y/N was about to go towards her but Taehyung held her wrist and said.

Taehyung- Calm down Princess.... no one knows about our relation...right?! So just ignore that sl*t.

Y/N hold her anger and glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung flinched a little.

Y/N- Let's go!

Don't forget to share ur opinions in the comment section..

Saranghae...💜💜