Part-6

After sometime they pulled away and turned to go down but got shocked......

Jungkook was standing on the staircase with his jaw dropped.

Jungkook- R-r u boyfriend girlfriend??

Y/N looked at Taehyung and smiled shooking her head.

Jungkook- Then?

Y/N- He is my husband.

Jungkook- W-what?! H-husband?

Y/N- Yeah! We are married but don't tell anyone plz. I told u because I trust u.

Jungkook-Yes Babygirl I- (gulped)

Y/n got confused by Jungkook's sudden change. She looked at Taehyung who was giving death glares to him. Y/n processed what happened now and realised why he was staring him like that.

Jungkook- U-umm.... I-I mean y/n. I will keep it a secret. Top secret (whispered)

They smiled and went down.

As they were going to their class that girl again came and started seducing Taehyung. As long as I know her name is Irene.

Y/n- what r u doing here Irene?! Don't u have to attend your class?

Irene- U don't have to care abt me. Care abt yourself stay away from him or the result will be not good for u.

Y/N- Get lost before I punched the ugly face of yours.

Irene- HOW DARE YOU!!

Irene was abt to punch her but y/n was quite fast to hold her hand. She held her hand twisted it on her back and pinned her face on the wall.

Irene- ahhh! L-let me g-go!

Y/N- Really!! Not easily girl!! U dared to touch me!

With that she started punching her mercilessly. She was laying unconscious on the floor.

Y/N- Listen everyone!! If anyone dared to come near me or my husband then they will not be able to see the sunlight forever. So just stay.away.from.my.man!!

Everyone got shocked listening the word "husband" word from your mouth for Taehyung.

Everyone left from there being scared.

Taehyung- Damn y/n!! I never imagined you have this side too. Just like a mafia queen huh!!

He started teasing her.

Y/n- shut up taehyung-ah!! (Blushed)

~The end~

Sorry for uploading late. Hope u enjoyed this FF. If u enjoyed plz click the star button to vote. Thank you for reading till here.

Borahae...💜☺️