Chapter 3 : Juggling

Claire's friends Jessica and Gloria come to town and hunter showed them the house that's they were going to be staying at. Claire went to school and was still upset that her Besties couldn't come until the next day. Claire went to her 2nd period and she had that class with Nick , she sat in the back right side and nick sat Nick in the back on the left side. As Claire was talking notes , she had the feeling of being watched so she looked ar Nick and nick started to look around, trying to act as if he wasn't looking at Claire. This happened a few more times but Claire didn't think too much about it.

Claire- ok , first thing first has everyone stretched , yes?

Everyone- yes

Claire- ok , everyone get in 3 lines and each line should have 5 people

Kate- "5 people"

Claire- yes , 5 people , now come on , ok now Kate do a round off

Kate - we don't know how to do things like that

Claire- thought so , so we're going to try and learn a new routine

1 hour later:

Hunter-so how did it go ?

Claire- *sighs* can we go for some ice cream

Hunter- that bad huh ?

Claire- they don't know anything, like how I'm I supposed to whip the in shape in 3 weeks

Hunter- yeah , we can go for ice cream

Hunter then hugs Claire and they go to the car and head to the ice cream shop. They get their ice cream and go back in the car.

Hunter - how do you feel ?

Claire- it could go better I'm with you so

Hunter- why are you such a hopeless romantic

Claire- cause I can be *smiles*

Hunter then leans in and kisses Claire then hunter sees Maya but with another guy , which made him upset. Hunter then stops kissing Claire.

Claire- what's wrong?

Hunter- nothing

Claire then looks over and sees Maya . Claire started thinking about what if Hunter still had feelings for Maya but didn't want to say anything.

Claire- hunter ?

Hunter- *looks back at Claire * yes , um I have homework so we should be getting going

Claire- yeah *belts her seatbelt*

Hunter drove Claire home and as they were having their goodnight kiss , hunter gets a message and it was from Maya. Hunter stopped Kissing Clary and pick up the phone this made Claire mad because he wasn't paying attention to Clarke and he was cutting back his ex-girlfriend girlfriend Maya.

Claire- are you serious?

Hunter looks up and looks at Claire .

Hunter - what

Claire - your texting you ex- MAYA

Hunter- we're just friends

Claire- yeah right *rolls eyes*

Claire gets out of the car and slams the door and she was extremely angry. Hunter didn't even apologize to her he ju at drove home. When Claire opened her door she saw her best friends Jessica and Gloria sitting in her couch in her living room.Claire dropped her backpack and rushed to hug them . Claire was so excited that's she ended up crying.

Claire - oh my god, I though you were coming next week?

Jessica - hunter didn't tell you ?

Claire - tell me what?