Needy

Y/N fell asleep and woke up at noon..

Bing! 

A new email I presume..

I open it up and see it says me and Parker will be meeting up at Lincoln park tomorrow at 3PM. Great. 

I rush downstairs with my laundry and throw it in the wash, wash the dishes, clean the living room and changed a light bulb before remembering they aren't coming over-        Two hours and a half gone. I looked at the clocked and it said 2:38 PM. I quickly made me and Mom lunch and called her down. Ever since her and dads divorce it was hard for her to get up sometimes so I had to make most meals.

I sat in bed reading some random Sans fanfic for bout an hour before I got up and made dinner just to continue reading. I fell asleep at 4:00 am to the sentence, "he attacked your neck roughly." I really hope nobody sees my search history..  I woke up at 2:17. "Crap." I got out of bed and threw on some blackish jeans and a hoodie, not very professional but better than pajamas. I have my Mom a banana and ran out the door to Lincoln park. 2:51 pm. 

I blushed thinking about Chester.. I knew I wouldn't meet him at the park but it still made my heart feel a certain way. It was a different feeling. No guy/girl at my work ever made me feel this, this needy feeling at all. I wanted him to hold me and stroke my hair softly. I don't know why considering I had only seen him on screen but it was still strong..

End of this partttt