𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔... 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟."

☽︎𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☾︎

𝑨 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

||||||||||

☽︎𝐄𝑷𝐈𝑮𝐑𝑨𝐏𝑯☾︎

❛𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔...❜

❛𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 '𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒏' 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 '𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏'. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒔...❜

❛𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆...❜

☽𝐏𝑹𝐄𝑳𝐔𝑫𝐄☾︎

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫."

The king of Vijaygarh had to marry a girl to complete his thirst for desires.

She was well aware that she was married to fulfill his needs... so she shouldn't hope for anything from him as she was just a girl who he had to bed with because of the curse.

Marrying her doesn't feel special or significant until the way he got used to her, obsessed with her.

The king's craving for her only increased and increased. He started yearning for her more and more with each passing day and he felt it was natural and normal as she was ℎ𝑖𝑠.

𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆,
𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏,
𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒉.

~𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑊𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑁~

||||||||||

🄱🄴🄵🄾🅁🄴 🅈🄾🅄 🄱🄴🄶🄸🄽~

1~ This is a fictional novel, every resemblance with any person, thing, and novel in Wattpad or outside Wattpad is just a coincidence.

2~ This contains MATURE THEMES and MATURE CONTENT.

3~ Plagiarism is a CRIME. Don't copy my work. All rights reserved to @thornindesert.

Enjoy reading it ;)

}Published on 8 January 2022{