10. "𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕,"

.....

Saanjh Pov

Saanjh Pov

I felt someone shake me vigorously. With a tired and hazy mind, I fluttered my eyes open slowly to only come face to face with the devil of a husband.

His lips were pressed in a thin line as his narrowed eyes glared at me or more precisely my chest with a scowl on his face.

He once again looked like an angry beast and fear crawled its way inside me.

I swallowed hard to drench my dried throat and looked down at my chest to find the reason for his sudden annoyed mood.

Uhh-- everything seemed fine...

My breasts were still there and so was my blouse...

What was the problem then?

I lifted my eyelashes to glance at him but could feel my cheeks turning warm looking at his bare broad chest and his muscular arms.

He is so shameless...

Couldn't he wear something to cover himself up when he is sleeping behind a woman?

Or moreover, sleeping on a woman.

And that's when my attention shifted towards his arms draped around me keeping me close to his chest while my arms were wrapped around him too.

My lower half was on the bed while my upper half was lying on his naked chest.

Umm.. we were hugging...

No, cuddling.

I looked away being embarrassed and avoiding any kind of eye contact.

Last night, still afresh in my mind.

It once again proved that his anger had no bounds and he was clearly what people assumed him to be,

Ruthless,

Brutal,

Phlegmatic,

A devil in disguise.

I could feel the goosebumps pebbled against my skin as I reminisced those rage-filled eyes and scorching glares directed towards me that night for taking a particular name.