3. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.

Abhijay pov

Abhijay pov

After the small celebration, I began discussing a significant matter about the kingdom with the kingdom officials.

"I think it's time to take our leave." One of my officials recommended and I nodded my head as I lost count of time.

They all retired and I strode towards my chamber.

While ambling through the dark corridors, my thoughts wafted towards the girl I espoused who presumably was waiting for me in my chamber.

She seemed smaller and younger.

Much younger to be honest.

And she was the same girl I saw outside Queen mother's chamber, yesterday I wasn't able to see her face but just her back but still I could confide she was the same girl.

Though Queen-mother had told me about her, she was the princess of Pratapgarh which my father had annexed and her family was dead so my father gave her shelter in our palace.

But the remarkable thing was that I have never seen her before and she was staying here for nearly ten years as after that war my father crowned me as the new ruler.

Though Queen mother didn't tell me her age.

I hoped that she wasn't fifteen or sixteen though she seemed no older than that.

Shaking my head from having irrelevant thoughts, I unlocked the door of my chamber and entered inside.

Shutting the door the first thing I noticed was the sweet and seductive scent inside the chamber.

I had waited for five years for this, they didn't need these scented candles to enrage my desires more because they already were at their peak.

There she was, sitting in the middle of my bed and waiting for me.

She clutched her legs tightly and rolled her toes.

She was nervous, she should be though.

I sat down beside her on the bed and clutched her chin in my rough hands.

"You know what you should expect tonight, right?" My voice came out deeper and sharper.

Or else I would have to explain to my wife the baby-making procedure.

She nodded her head trembling slightly making me frown.

"Are you ready for this?" I queried rubbing the pad of my thumb on her plump lips as she closed her eyes.

Yes, I was freaking desperate for intercourse but I wouldn't force her though I still didn't know how could people not be thrilled about this.

She gulped and thought for a few seconds before nodding her head in yes anxiously.

"Words, my dear," I stressed. I needed to know her consent that she wanted this or not.

"Y-yes." She whispered in a breathy voice.