Chapter 36

A few years later...

Betty, Jughead, Julian, Chloe Topaz-Blossom, Cheryl, Toni, Archie, Veronica, Kevin, and Ariana Andrews went to Julian's graduation from Riverdale High. Betty was quietly crying tears of joy and pride. Jughead sat there holding her hand and squeezing her hand so she knew that he was supporting her. They finally got to Julian who was going to go to Southern California State University (SCSU). After the ceremony, they all went to Pop's to celebrate. They couldn't be happier.

Toni: "Congratulations Julian! You did it! You graduated!"

Julian: "Thanks, Toni."

Jughead: "Hey Pop. Milkshakes all around!"

Pop: "Well, alright. What flavors do you all want?"

Betty: "Strawberry for Jughead and I."

Julian: "Chocolate."

Chloe: "Old fashioned Vanilla."

Cheryl: "Cherry of course."

Toni: "Make that two Cherry's."

Kevin: "Chocolate for me Pop."

Ariana: "Old fashioned Vanilla."

Archie: "Chocolate with extra malt."

Veronica: "Make that two Chocolates with extra malt."

Pop: "Coming right up."

They celebrated with their milkshakes all through the afternoon. All of them were so happy. They didn't care what tomorrow would bring. They just knew that they were happy in a booth at Pop's. Tomorrow was just a distant dream.

Fin

Author's note:

I think this fanfiction deserves to end on a happy note. Thank you all so much for reading this fanfiction. It makes me so happy and makes me feel so blessed. Thank you all so much for reading. As usual, have a great day everyone!