Important Information- Please read!

Please be aware this will not be canon (though what fanfic is really). Mimi does not exist in canon, and was simply the product of me dropping a ton of headcanons on a character that has multiples. Mimi is also not a self insert.

I will not directly write any form of sensitive topics that Vanessa brings up in this fic. Yes- spoiler alert, she is the bad guy here! This is an interpretation where she and Vanny are not only the same person, but that Vanessa had been the one to make the animatronics aggressive and attempted to sabotage Freddy.

However, there will be implications of her treating the animatronics and especially staff as less than sentient as well as demonizing the daycare attendant's hacked behaviors- something I DO NOT ENDORSE AT ALL. If you're sensitive to that, be careful. Those interactions will not happen often, nor be explicit for good reason.

Yes! Yes, I did make a robot lgbt+! Yes, Mimi has a figurative flag collection! If you don't like it, get the hell out. This is a safe space for my trans homies. And everyone really, but trans especially given that is part of Mimi's character development over time.

Some basic information about Mimi to consider:
-He goes with he/him pronouns, and while they/them is also acceptable, she/her makes him uncomfortable and it/its make him feel less than alive.
-he was not exactly intended to be sentient and it shows. There does get to be some existential stuff in here because of it.
-Mimi is not a fan of having wheels and does occasionally express that. But it's not a huge topic.
-due to only being programmed to speak in short sentences, Mimi's speech is greatly reduced in comparison to the animatronics. Long sentences tend to be difficult, though he does try his best.

Thank you and enjoy the story!