AUTHOR'S NOTE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Dear reader,

I could have written about vampires and werewolves and fluffy romance and whatever. But I thought that exposing the vampires in this world —not the good ones that we saw in Twilight but the bad ones, the ones that prey on young women and commit gruesome crimes— would go a long way in combatting evil. No offense to the vampire and werewolf lovers out there. I love them too. I just wanted to write something more. . .real.

Along the way, this book became one of the most personal in ways that y'all cannot imagine. I started out this book with only a layout of the first ten chapters so it's safe to say that the ending of this book surprised me as much as it did you.

Away from that, a writer's world basically revolves around his or her imaginations. We tend to wrap ourselves in a cocoon of thoughts and we get more engrossed in the lives of our characters than in our own lives. So first and foremost, I would like to thank the Lord Almighty for enabling me to finish this book —my second and if I could say more professional project. I also want to thank my parents for providing for me.

Now these people deserve their own paragraph for being an insightful bunch Smile maker, Neil S, Hunter, Annie B (I don't know their handles really) Y'all were the best when it came to giving advice and getting me through. I loved your comments. To the rest of my readers —those I have become close to and those I have not yet gotten close to yet— thank you for reading. I wouldn't be where I am without you.

NEW PROJECT

Remember in that Daisy chapter when I asked whether you wanted Daisy and Ronnie to end up together? Well, the answer is in the next book. It's not  a sequel. It's just an insight into the life of Daisy as a cop. It's going to be bigger and better and this time everything is planned out. And we shall be introducing a whole new cast of people and maintaining some old faces. Yes, Archer and Emilia are going to be there too. And it is set in Atlanta. Do not miss it. It's coming out in 2023.

 It's coming out in 2023

So I'll see you in the hearts of your reading voices as we turn these pages together. Continue to support me like you have always done and I will be doubly honoured.

Bye.....
Yours,
Victor.