Chapter 4

Kiyotaka Pov

After lunch ended, the long-awaited swimming class Ike and the others were waiting for finally came. 

Without trying to hide his lust, Ike stood up in excitement. The group faced the indoor swimming pool I also followed stealthily from the back. Or so I thought.

Ike " Let's go together, Ayanokouji."

Kiyotaka " Eh? Uh, s-sure. " I hesitated from Ike's invitation, but I quickly followed them to the locker rooms.

Sudou quickly started changing his clothes. His well-forged body from years of playing basketball was visible. Especially if you compared him to the others in the class, his body looks strong.

The students wrapped themselves with bath towels, but Sudou stood there in only his underwear. In that semi-nude state, he took out his swimsuit from his bag. I unintentionally spoke up at the sight.

Kiyotaka " Sudou, don't you feel embarrassed? "

Sudou " No, I try to change as quickly as possible. If you try to hide yourself, you become the center of attention. "

You can say that again. Someone who tries to change stealthily in a locker room would probably be made fun of. 

Sudou left the locker rooms. I also finished changing.

Ike " This school's really the best! It's even better than a city pool!" Ike, who came out wearing swimming trunks, shouted after seeing the 50-meter pool.

The water looked crystal-clear, and wasn't disturbed because it was an indoor pool. What an excellent facility.

Ike " Where are the girls? Are they not here yet? " Ike looked for the girls, sniffing the air like a dog. 

I look around and I saw my brother laying his head on Ciel lap while reading a book Ike and his group saw My brother sleeping on Ciel lap Began to mumble something 

Yamauchi " Damn That Rimuru! He's so lucky! " Yamauchi said in an agitated tone 

I begin to walk towards Rimuru and Rimuru who saw me put his book on the ground and look at me

Rimuru " Don't tell me you became a pervert Kiyo... " Rimuru said in a fake shocked face

Kiyotaka " No Its just they are betting about girl chest sizes since I thought this is a chance to make friends I saw Ciel-san name in the bottom, " I said and Rimuru face form a few sweats he looks at Ciel 

Rimuru " Ha... Ha... Let's just go the class will start soon " Rimuru said and A teacher brought the students together and started class. He may be the P.E. teacher, but he looks like the type that would attract girls.

PE Teacher " 18 people, I see. I expected more people, but I guess it works. " There clearly were students skipping class, but he didn't seem to mind.

Everyone started the warm-up exercises. Ike kept repeatedly glancing at the girls to take a peak. Afterwards, we were instructed to start the 50m swim. Students who didn't know how to swim were allowed to touch the bottom of the pool with their feet.

Ever since last summer, I haven't been in a pool since. I stepped into the pool, getting quickly accustomed to the temperature-regulated pool Then I started to swim lightly.

After swimming the 50m, I waited for everyone else to finish up.

Ike "Hehehe, a complete victory. Did you see? My super swimming!" Ike Said Proudly Swimming casually, Ike got out of the pool with a self-satisfied look. No, you weren't all that different from the others.

PE Teacher "Anyway, it looks like mostly everyone can swim." The Teacher goes into deep thinking 

PE Teacher " How about you will compete against each other 50m freestyle Separate yourselves by gender "

Yamauchi " C-compete!? Are you Serious? "

PE teacher " I'll give the first place winner a bonus: 15,000 points. On the other hand, last place will get supplementary lessons so prepare yourselves. " Those who were good at swimming were cheering, while the worse swimmers weren't thrilled at all.

PE Teacher " Because there aren't too many girls, I'll split you guys into two groups of 5 and give the fastest time the overall victory. For the boys, I'll take the top 5 times and then hold a final round. " 

I didn't expect the school to give points as prizes. Perhaps it's to punish the students who skipped class. What a well-thought-out plan.

There were 17 boys and 11 girls, excluding those who didn't know how to swim. When the girls started their race, the boys sat on the sidelines and started to cheer for... no, evaluate the girls.

The whistle blew, and the 5 girls jumped in. Ciel is in lane 1. Taking the lead in the beginning, she maintained her lead at a distance. She confidently came in the first place.

Her time was about 22.12 seconds. That's pretty quick. Without even breathing heavily, Ciel slowly got out of the pool.

Then came the third race. Horikita was in lane 2. The boys were waving and cheering with smiles on their faces. she slowly get out of the pool The boys were staring at her bouncing ass as she got out of the pool. I also unintentionally looked at Horikita. Because she's a girl, there's something there. Yea.

They're some aggressive boys. Some of them even tried to look in between the girls' legs.

The second race started. It was pretty one-sided. The girl known as Onodera won the race in a landslide. Her time of 26 seconds and Kushida got a time of 31 seconds, which was pretty good but only got her 4th place.

Now it's my turn I already gave up on trying to get 1st place. My only goal is to avoid the supplementary lessons.  

I was put in lane 2, while Sudou was in the first lane. Matching Sudou's pace was impossible, so I didn't even try to. I aimed to stay in the middle so I wasn't in last place. Keeping that in mind, I dived into the pool.

Finishing the 50m stretch with great speed, Sudou looked up from the water. The boys and girls let out a voice of admiration.

Random Defects "Is that even possible, Sudou? You finished in 25 seconds."

I only got 36 seconds. About 10th place. Great, I don't have to take supplementary lessons then.

I saw my brother walk towards me looks at my eyes and get into stance to dive 

Rimuru thought 'Oh he really does not want to stand up uh' Rimuru got into the stance and The instructor whistle blew 

Rimuru Dominating The Game With Koenji on The competition Getting 22.34 Seconds and Koenji 24.28 

Koenji " Aha Rimuru-Boy You may win This time, " Koenji said in full confidence and walking away while brushing his hair 

Rimuru and Ciel Easily Won in The competition Leaving A huge margin time and leaving Class 1-D Shock