part 12

Dr,blakk put his hand over your mouth. He lefts you up from the ground and ran to a secret room that none of his men knows about him and now you too.

Dr,blakk: I think we lost them anyway.

Y/n: what was this really about thaddius?

Dr,blakk: I just wanted you y/n alone... with... me of course.

Y/n: okay. (You wanted to say something about changing his ways of being bad.)

Dr,blakk: is their something wrong y/n?

Y/n: do you have regrets about going on the darker path sir.

Dr,blakk: why do you say that y/n?

Y/n: lets say if you could get help from someone. Would you take it, take the help.

Dr,blakk: I don't know because after all I have done. I don't think that I can be saved.

He holds your hands into his hands In a loving way.

Y/n: dr,blakk you can be saved too. You saved me from my own past with my own father. I know you have a good heart in you. Dr,blakk I want to tell you something.

Dr,blakk: what is it?

Y/n: I... I love you and I want to stand by you in this life. I don't know if you...

He kissed you on the lips again. Also he brought you closer to him. You didn't want to lost that feeling of him.

Dr,blakk: I do love you too. I can try to change darling just for you alright.

Y/n: and for the people and maybe for the slugs too please. (You bring him closer to you.)

Dr,blakk: if I do stop ghouling. What will I get from it. (He started to kiss your neck.)

Y/n: you will be Well...reward... (you tried to moan but he notice it but that didn't stop him.)

Dr,blakk: is their something wrong love.

Y/n: I... I want more of you....please thaddius.

Dr,blakk: (he smirked at you.) As you wish my love.

He left a bite marked on your shoulder. You moan loud and pulled his hair at the same time. He went back to your lips and kissed again but he wanted all of you. You left a marked on him to but on his chest.

Sorry everyone but I am not continuing the part for this. My mind is in the bloody mess for making it anyway. So back to the story.

So after having fun for 3 hours. They got the clothing back on. He had cameras around the hallway and they weren't around.

Y/n: so will you keep your promise thaddius about what we talked about.

Dr,blakk: I can try but it will be hard love. (He kissed your neck again. He didn't leave any bite marks on your neck because he or you didn't want anyone to know what happened.) I might need to talk to nacho about it my love alright.

Y/n: okay. (You smiled at him and he smiled back at you.)

Dr,blakk made a passage way to go to his business room without no one noticing.

Maurice went to check dr,blakk's business room. He seen you both their talking to each other like they been there the hole time.

Dr,blakk: is their something wrong Maurice?

Maurice: um sir your shirt is off course somehow.

Dr,blakk: thank you for telling me Maurice. I just need to fix it. Anything else Maurice?

Maurice: what about the boy?

Y/n: I can deal with my brother.

Maurice: well he left already.

Y/n: WHERE DID HE WENT NOW!

Maurice: he didn't tell me where he was going.

Y/n:(you got your radio talker.) Twist where are you!

Someone: hello y/n l/n it's been awhile right.

Y/n: (you left the room.) It can't be.... veggo dare. Where is my brother!!

Veggo dare: turn on the news and see him.

You run back to the room and turned on the news. Everyone is looking at the news.

Y/n: what do you want from me!!

He looks at the new reporter camera.
Maurice got a camera too.

Veggo: meet me at chillborn cavern returned that you hand over your father to me.

Dr,blakk: hand it over y/n.

Veggo: if you care for thaddius blakk. Come alone and no one gets hurt.

Y/n: will you release my brother if I turned myself in.

Everyone looks at you.

Veggo: interesting that you would do that.

Y/n: I want my brother not to be harm. In returned you can have our father and .... me too.

Dr,blakk: I didn't agree to this y/n!!

Veggo: deal y/n.

The camera got turned off from both sides. So everyone in slugterra had heard everything.

You went to get ready. Dr,blakk got a hold on you.

Y/n: dr,blakk let me go! I need to save my little brother!

Dr,blakk: I am not letting you go alone.

Y/n: everyone in slugterra means alot to me. I love you thaddius blakk but I don't want anything to happen to you or anyone. Don't you dare have the shane gang help you. I know veggo dare and he will kill him. If you love me please let me do this.

Dr,blakk: I will find away to save you okay.

Y/n: I will wait then.

You left the place and went to the sea cavern to get your father.

Maurice: what are we going to do sir?

Dr,blakk: nacho we need Will shane back.

Nacho: of course sir.

Dr,blakk: we are going to stop ghouling the slugs. You are still welcome to stay nacho. I need Will shane back and he knows what to do.

Nacho: I will go get him myself.

Dr,blakk: okay.

Once nacho left to the dark banes world. He went to get Will shane out of the place.

Will: what do you want from me now?

Nacho: dr,blakk needs you to save someone.

Will: why would I do that?

Nacho: this person knows you.

Will: who is this person anyway?

Nacho: her name is y/n l/n.

He got up from his bed like..

Will: what happened to her!

Nacho: can you just come with me.

Will: okay I will come with you.

They got back to dr,blakk's cavern.

Nacho: sir I have him now.

Dr,blakk: thank you nacho. (Once he seen Will shane.)

Will shane punched in the face..