Part 22

Everyone said their thanks to all of you guys and leave the place some went back to work and cleaning up too. You guys stayed to clean up too.
Once everything was done everyone went home.

Thaddius: I have plans for us tomorrow love.

Y/n: what is it.

Thaddius: I can't spoil the day. You just need to trust me on this okay.

Y/n: I will always trust you thaddius.

Thaddius: I will always trust you too, y/n.

After dinner and getting ready for bed. Thaddius kissed you and you kissed him back too. Until maurice knocks on the door.

Thaddius: what is it maurice?

Maurice: I just need to talk to you alone sir.

Thaddius: okay be right back love.

Y/n: okay.

Thaddius and maurice leaves the room to talk.

Maurice: is it true about what Will said about tomorrow?

Thaddius: it is why.

Maurice: I am glad for you sir.

Thaddius: thanks but I hope tomorrow is going to be great day for it. Anything else Maurice?

Maurice: no sir.

Thaddius: we just need to get some sleep.

Maurice: alright sir. Have a good night.

Thaddius: goodnight Maurice and nacho.

Nacho: goodnight you guys.

Everyone went to their rooms. Once he got back to the room and you were already asleep. He looks at you and smiles at you. He kissed you on your forehead and went to sleep too.

The next day

You got up but you didn't see thaddius anywhere in the room. So you got up and seen a letter on the bed saying, " get ready for the day love and today will be great to remember forever."

Y/n: alright thaddius i will get ready.

You seen a dress on the bed. You did put it on and went out to the kitchen. You seen him in a suit with your breakfast in hand.

Thaddius: morning love.

Y/n: morning darling. I seen your letter on the bed.

You got your food and you both started to eat together. You were wondering about everyone else too.

Thaddius: good but also the dress too. I do see you wearing also. I have plans for us today. I will not spoil it because what's the fun in that.

Y/n: okay. Where is everyone thaddius?

Thaddius: they are doing something for me. It's part of it for today love.

Y/n: okay thaddius.

Once you both got done with eating. You both washed your plates and getting on the train to the place. He had plan for to purpose to you. At the slug ball game. Their was teams playing already until the championship game came on.

Thaddius: I'll be right back okay y/n.

Y/n: okay thaddius.

He kissed the back of your hand and leaves you alone. The shane gang and Will went to seat by you. Before the championship game started to play. Everyone seen thaddius out on the floor.

Y/n: why is he out there?!

Will: just watch y/n okay.

Y/n: okay Will.

Thaddius started to talk on the microphone.

Thaddius: i have something to say to someone today. I just hope what her answer is going to be. Y/n l/n look on the board and tell me what it says.

You look up on the board and the next part shocks you.
"It says y/n l/n will you be my everything forever and marry me." - thaddius blakk. You started to cry and ran down the stairs onto the floor with and jumped on him and kissed him.

Y/n: YES! MY ANSWER IS YES THADDIUS BLAKK! I will marry you!!!

Everyone cheered for you both. Thaddius and you got your endings.