part 21

Lady: your welcome.

She walks over to you guys and walked away with them.

Y/n: um miss who are you?

Lady: I am twist Lady friend. He just needed to do something. I just wanted to meet you and his friends too. Until he comes back if that's alright with you guys.

Trixie: sure why not.

Lady: why not get something to eat while we get to know each other?

Pronto: that sounds great.

Eli: okay.

Back to twist, thaddius and Will

Twist: okay they are gone sir. Did you find the ring for my sister?

Thaddius: not yet because that is why Will is here and now you too. I just need help to find the right one for her.

Twist: well get something that is in her favorite color.

Will: I was thinking the same thing too.

Here is the ring here⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Thaddius sees the right one.

Thaddius: hey you guys this is the right one.

They came over to see the ring and they agrees with him. So thaddius got the ring for you. They leave the place and went to find you guys.

Will: take her a wonderful place maybe that restaurant.

Thaddius: i have idea already on that already. We are going to the slug game tomorrow. I...

Will: I think I got the idea for it thaddius. Just send me the over the email to make sure alright.

Thaddius: yeah will do that when we get home anyway.

Once they did find you guys. Thaddius seen you laughing with the kids and he is wishing that you would want to start a family too. He sits next to you along with the kids too.

Y/n: hey love did you get what you wanted?

Thaddius: yeah i did darling. So what did you guys talked about?

Trixie: oh something about things. (She smirks at you.)

Y/n: trixie! Not a word about it! (You started to blush really hard)

Thaddius: something that would make her face go red.

Trixie: yes thaddius.

Thaddius: i see.

Y/n: don't you dare look at me like that thaddius.

Thaddius: we are just having fun right love.

Y/n: yeah we are having fun.

Someone comes over to you guys and put up a blaster to your head.

Y/n: who is this now?

Father/name: well never thought i could get out of that place. Did you daughter?

Everyone is in shocked by your and twist father being out of that place from the sea cavern jail place that you made for him and veggo dare.

Twist: how did you get out of that place?!

Father/name: well think about your old crew daughter?

You thought about it and you didn't want to believe it. Thaddius gets up from his chair and punched out your and twist father out.

Thaddius: mess with my lover sir. He picks up your and twist father off from the ground. "It will be the last time you will touch your kids ever again."

Father/name: go ahead k!ll me already dr,blakk.

Thaddius thought about it but until you touch his arm to keep him calm.

Thaddius: no i will not do that because i have changed my ways now.

Father/name: really is it because of my daughter and my son?

Thaddius: you know what yes it is because she loved me as a good person and she seen their was a way to save me from myself of my darkness. She is my everything in these 99 caverns.

Twist: so stay away from us.

Father/name: fine i am letting you guys go. Will please take me in.

Twist: what are you hiding old man?

Father/name: nothing at all.

You and pronto heard something outside.

Y/n, pronto: something is coming here!

Everyone are in shocked by that. Everyone outside of the building is running back inside of the building.

Father/name: i know you didn't believe me my son but good luck dealing with MY CREW NOW!!

Y/n: i will deal my old crew. You get up from your seat but thaddius stops you from going out there. "Thaddius what...

Thaddius: come back to me y/n and that's an order.

Y/n: thaddius i will come back to you.

Twist: i will go with her sir.

Thaddius: alright but be careful now. He lets go of your hand and you nodded your head for okay. He seen you run out of the building along with your brother.

Father/name: i wonder why she would go with out you thaddius because aren't you still stronger then ....

Thaddius punched him in the face. Will had to get thaddius away from your and twist father.

Will: thaddius remember don't let him get to you on that.
Kids go help her and twist with her old crew now.

The shane is helping with the people inside the building.

Eli: what about the people?

Will: i will deal with them along with thaddius. So go now help them.

Eli: alright father.

Eli and his crew are coming to your way. Going to you and twist.

Y/n: what are you guys doing!

Pirate 1: we made a deal with your father.

Twist: what kind of a deal anyway?!

Pirate 2: taken over all the caverns.

You and twist laugh away at them. You both started to fight them until the shane gang comes in and fight with you both.  Now your old crew is tied up from you guys.

Y/n: no villains can take over the caverns like this.

Pirate 1: we will...

Trixie: we already heard this like so many times. So yeah you wont get away like this anyway.

Y/n: thanks for the help you guys and lets head back inside.

Kord: that sounds good right now anyway.

Once you guys head back inside of the build everything is alright now. Everyone came by you guys and said their thanks to you guys for saving them.

Y/n: now you guys are able to go home now.