part 15

The leader of the shadow clan had put the talker on you so you can hear them.

Y/n: what is going on here? (You got weaker more.)

Leader: the part of you is dying but their is a way to save you. If you are willingly to pay it.

Y/n: what do I need to do?

Leader: you need to become half shadow creature too.

Y/n: how much time do I have anyway?

Leader: not much I afraid. So ...

Y/n: turn me into the shadow creature too.

Leader: do you think that dr,blakk will still love for you. If you became one of us here.

Y/n: I am going to put my fate on the line here. Please change me.

Leader: alright then.

They started to process to changing you into like them. Once they were done. You looked half but you are still you.

Y/n: I wish to go back to them please.

Leader: okay as you wish young one.

Dr,blakk and Will shane waited for you to come back to them. Once they heard you and the clan. They turned around and seen the New you. You looked at them but when thaddius took some steps to you. You looked scared and didn't know what to do.

Y/n: they said I had to be changed of them. If I wanted to stay alive for you and the people that we care about....

Dr,blakk kissed you on your lips. You kissed him back too.

Dr,blakk: as long that I have you at my side. I am fine and it doesn't matter what you look like. as long you stay as you are the person that I have falling for. It's fine because I won't live without you.

Y/n: oh thaddius. (You hugged him and kissed him too.) I love you so much.

Dr,blakk: and I love you too. Let's go back home then.

Y/n: okay.

He picks you up from the ground and carries you.

Y/n: thaddius!! I can walk from here!!

Dr,blakk: well I am not letting you go. You are mine. (He smiles at you and you smiled back at him)

Y/n: you are mine too.

The leader and Will shane looked amazed by thaddius blakk emotions. They know now not to mess with you as long you are around him.

Leader: tell her she will need to be trained by us. For her powers within her.

Will: alright but maybe later because I don't known if I can handle this loving energy from both of them. I need to ride back to my son and his friends too.

Leader: okay.

So the three of you got back to the cavern. The shane gang seen you and they ran to you and hugged you.

Y/n:wait why aren't you scared of me?

Kord: well we know the shadow clan can be scary at times but you are half of one. That is okay with us anyway.

Y/n: thanks anyway kids and...

You heard something coming from the building. You ran to the sound of it and it was your brother that got hurt from getting up.

Y/n: twist stop it your hurting yourself even more!!

Twist: I'll be fine here sister and... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!

Y/n: twist I had to change into half if I didn't you wouldn't see me alive right now.

Twist: okay. Promise me you won't die any time soon.

Y/n: I promise you and to everyone here. No one will hurt you little brother not father or veggo dare. I don't know where our mother is but we don't need her. We got each other and our friends here too.

Twist: yeah. .... so are you and dr,blakk going to be a thing now since. I seen you both on that date.

You and thaddius started to blush after hearing that.

Will: what? Okay we need to hear it.

You both ran for it but got slugged by Will and Eli.

Will: you can try running from us but you really can't.

Dr,blakk: true but it was worth it.

Will wanted to know the story about that date. Until your stomach growls at you. Everyone heared it too.

Dr,blakk: wait are you able to eat regular food now?

Y/n: I hope so but we are still tied up.

Will: fine but tell us the story about that date too.

You and dr,blakk: fine we will tell it.

Once you both got free from being tied up for a few minutes. All of you went to the kitchen and found something to eat. Thaddius cooked something for you. It wasn't raw or a shark too. Let's say it's one of your favorite food. Once the food was done and you started to eat it.

Y/n: wow real food after all this time!! I didn't know you can cook Thaddius but its really GOOD!!

Everyone is shocked that Thaddius can cook too. Will thought about something.

Eli: hey dad is everything alright?

Will: since Thaddius is changing his ways in this life. The other villains will come out of the shadows.

Thaddius: you got me to handle some stuff on that. They might try getting me back on the wrong path again but I have someone in my life now and maybe forever in the future.

You started to blush from that. Twist understood that to but it didn't bother him.

Twist: if you hurt my sister sir. I will make sure you won't have her at your side.

Dr,blakk: okay, I will understand that.

Twist: you better continue treating her right. If you break my sister's heart.... I will hand you over to the shadow clan myself.

Dr,blakk: okay I won't hurt her twist.

Twist: alright then. (He drinks whatever drink he got).

Trixie: well now this is clearing up. Where do we find these low class villains?

Dr,blakk: we might need some distraction. (He looks at you.)

Y/n: you better not be looking at me thaddius. (You turned around and seen him looking at you.) Why do I have to be the bate?

Maurice: well mostly every villains in the 99 caverns has an eye on you, y/n.

Y/n: I am going to hate this. You owe me in something in return thaddius. I am not going to say it front everyone in this room.

Everyone choked on their food. They were thinking the same thing as thaddius.

Dr,blakk: really right now?

Y/n: its dinner at that place thaddius? What were you thinking?😏

Everyone went into quiet mood. No one has no words.

Y/n: hey pay up Maurice I did the bet.

Maurice: I can't believe it that you did it in front of everyone here.

Dr,blakk: what kind of a bet was it Maurice?!