The day it all went down

Justin and I shared a birthday on Christmas (Yes I know it's really March 1st) I had grown up with not many friends except for Justin and in this story Jazmyn lives mostly with her dad so she's not in the story a lot. Everyone is their usual ages 16 and 13 years old. We were always the best of friends, but one day that would all change. I don't know if it was for the better but for me it wouldn't be. I was 9 years old I was an only child my mom a single mom I was a good kid and I still am it's just after the day Justin left I made some strange friends that hated Justin's guts and I pretended that I did too. I was disappointed we never stayed in touch for 7 years but I didn't hate him. I put on this tough girl act for everyone including my mom pretending to be someone I wasn't. One time that I was getting in trouble my mom came to me and threatened to send me on tour with Justin really thinking that I hated him for leaving me. I loved Justin but I could never tell anyone that I would be judged to no end I had already been bullied so much that I had tired multiple times to commit suicide but I can't do it I hopped someday that I'd either become famous for acting and singing like I wanted or meet the gang and become friends with Justin again. As soon as she said she was gonna send me to go be on tour with Justin the more I acted to be bad I thought that she was bluffing I didn't care or at least I guess I hope I didn't anymore  I hadn't spoken to Justin in 7 years we had no connection to each other anymore. I was so done my mom still had hope in me, but what she didn't know was it was just an act. I had became this tomboy girl the person I want to be in real life not caring what anyone thinks of me but still being my nice good sweet self and a tomboy wanna be. 1 week later my mom found out where Justin was gonna be on his tour getting a hold of someone anyone even if it were him or his mom.

Farrah's mom says she wants to send Farrah out to me that she needs a reality check. I think I remember Farrah I think the name sounds familiar but I really just don't remember her. My mom says we used to be best friends. She goes on and on about her maybe after I see her again in the last 7 years I might remember her. Her mom told my mom not to tell Farrah anything about our past that she might be mad  and that she had changed a lot since I saw her last. I don't remember her but right now it doesn't sound good. I can't wait to re meet her again it will be like meeting her for the 1st time all over again. Well this will be one long tour.