Prologue

We started as childhood friends. My mom and her dad are also childhood friends like us but they didn't end up together. I don't want the same thing to happen between us too. I want something that can change the foresight of the old people. They said most childhood friends would never end up together. And if they do, they won't be happy and will be burried with tons of problems in their relationship.

I hope not. Cause since I met here, I already like her. I hold her hands. I kiss her in the cheek. I bring her in my tree house. She only have access around my room. And she only knew about my secret transport camp.

Everybody thinks I like her to be my sister. But some says, I'm flirting with her and wanted to have sex. But I cannot be that easily distracted even they're right.. except the sex thing.

I know sex are for adults and not for a 7 year old kid, my momma also says people now have different kinds of disease that can be get while making out. I believe her cause I saw one. But well, I don't even think of it that much. Not when I keep FHM Magazines in my transport camp!

It doesn't really matter to me now as long as shes beside me right now. In front of the church, holding hands, peacing and kissing. I hope it will never end.

But it ended. When she left.