Freddie's P.O.V

After we grabbed our belongings from our old dorm and put them into multiple trunks. We made our way through the secret entrance to Rhye and took a short carriage ride to the White Queen castle. Where we stood in line for ages, then we moved inside. When we heard.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" A voice suddenly spoke up over the throng of people and we all turned towards it. "Thank you. First years to the left and everyone else to the right".

So we did. Not long after getting our assigned room Roger and I made small talk with our two new flatmates.

"By the way, I'm John and this's Brian, sorry we should've introduced ourselves sooner," one of the two said.

"It's fine. I'm Freddie and this's Roger" I smiled softly

"Nice to meet you both" Brian smiled back.

After about fifteen minutes we walked up two flights of stairs to the dorms. The four of us made it to our room. Room 317.

"Oh this bed is so comfortable" I fell back on my bed.

"I know " Roger smiled as he did the same.

"This is much better than what they gave us in the human world".

"You two are from Nevermore?" John and Brian said in unison.

We knew what they meant and nodded.

"What's it like?" Brian looked up at us.

And so with that, we told them everything. Not long after we heard a bell for dinner.

And while we were on our way to the dining room I saw a girl struggling to carry her books for classes. So I walked over and said.

"Here let me give you a hand dear".

A/N: hey guys sorry for the long wait I just had to finish one of my longer books first before I go to any of the shorter books. I feel better knowing that I got my major book done first so I could focus on the other books that I've been meaning to finish for months now. Once again thank you for your patience I hope I get to write more soon. ❤️❤️