John's P.O.V

I was on my way to see Freddie and how he was doing along with bringing some coursework when I entered the hospital wing and saw Kashmira unconscious on the floor. I then dropped everything and rushed over to assist Freddie and said.

"What happened here?".

"Kash suddenly fainted when a student of the Black Queen showed up and knocked her out via hypnosis I think she hit her head" Freddie got up from the floor.

"Let's get her in bed" I moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"Good idea mate" Freddie rubbed his hands and so with that, the two of us did just that when Freddie spoke calmly and said. "Deaky don't move Paul is right behind you, listen to my walk over here slowly, and don't make eye contact".

"Okay".

"Hello Freddie, How are you feeling?" Paul spoke from behind me.

"What do you want Paul?".

"I want nothing from you, All I wanted to do is check on you and see how you've felt".

"I'm fine now go away".

"Well if that's what you want then I'll go".

"Okay bye".

"Bye, love".

"And so with that heard a bang and then moaning".

"Alright, Deaky he's gone now you can turn around".

"Okay".

And then we head.

"Freddie?" It was Kash.

So with that, we turned to her and Freddie said.

"Hey darling, How are you feeling?".

"Tired, What happened?".

"It's a long story but, right now you need to rest

"I'll get Madame Angelina" I walked down the hall and into her office then said. "Madame Angelina we need your help it's Kahmira"

"Okay Mr. Deacon, I'm coming" She smiled softly as if to say " It's alright".

And so that led her to where Freddie and Kash were.

" Thank god you're here Madame Angelina".

"I saw everything that occurred now Ms. Bulsara I think you should stay here for a day or two".

"Yes, Madame Angelina".

"And as for you Mr. Bulsara you may return to your daily activities but with caution".

"Yes thank you, Madame Angelina".

And so with that Freddie and I went to our dorm sweet to hang out
and study for our benchmark exam. When Brian and Roger entered the room.

A/N: hey guys, sorry for the very, very very long wait I've been dealing with some mental health issues for the past few months but I am much better now, so yeah, I appreciate the patience.