Kashmir a's P.O.V

It was the next day and in between classes when I decide to visit Freddie in the infirmary and once I got there I made it to the front desk and said.

"Excuse me nurse may I go visit my brother back in the infirmary?".

"Of course Ms. Bulsara your brother is in the back and to the right" The nurse smiled at me.

"Thank you nurse" I smiled as I walked into the back and to the right, knocking on the door and it getting Freddie's attention.

"Kash?" He mumbled.

"How are you feeling? What happened?" I walked over and sat down beside him.

" I don't know but everything hurts" he mumbled again.

" Roger told me about your hallucination. Have they continued to happen?".

"No, Not since yesterday".

"Good".

That's when Freddie's Face began to have a terrified expression.

"What's the matter, Freddie?".

"Turn around".

So I did and once I did I saw one of the Black Queen's students.

"Hello love" The student gave me a sinister smile as his eyes glowed purple.

"Paul, What are you doing here?".

" I came back to check on you" Paul kept his focus on me as he said that and I had that moment my body felt weak.

"Kash, You okay dear?".

"Yeah I just ffffeeeee-" I slurred before I blacked out.