The Family Madrigal

(A/N: Also Before I start this chapter, I just wanted to say that everything in bold is the stuff that are  being said in the movie and during songs, while the words that are in the regular format, are what is happening to the family while they are watching the movie. Also if the words are bold and italic, then it's actually lyrics from the song. Hope you enjoy it. ❤Lily 🌹😁 )

The entire family saw nothing but darkness until suddenly, a glow of yellow light appeared. Then the words "Encanto" appeared. The light soon vanished and everyone was preparing for whatever Casita was going to show them. They were positive they were ready. Until a voice was heard. 

Abuela: "Abre los ojos, open your eyes."

They all suddenly sat up straight, even Abuela. They were all shocked to hear her voice.

*The screen shows young Mirabel opening her eyes. *

The family were shocked by what they were seeing, especially Mirabel. Why was this being shown. Her Mamà, however quickly recovered from her shock upon seeing a 5 year old Mirabel. "Oh, Mira you were so cute back then" she cooed. Mirabel rolled her eyes when she heard everyone chuckle. "Mamà!" she groaned before looking back at the screen.

Mirabel: "Is this where our magic comes from?"

Abuela: "Mhm. This candle holds the miracle that was given to our family"

Mirabel: "How did we get a miracle?"

Abuela: "Long ago...

Scene with young Abuela and Abuelo

Abuela: "When my three babies had just been born, your Abuelo Pedro and I were forced to flee our home. And though many joined us, hoping to find a new home, we could not escape the dangers. And your Abuelo was lost. But, in our darkest moment, we were given a miracle. The candle became a magical flame that could never go out. And it blessed us with a new home in which to live. A place of wonder."

Mirabel: "An encanto!"

*We then see the encanto  being created and Casita being built and coming to life. Then we see the Madrigal triplets getting their gift along with the future madrigal grandchildren*

Abuela: "An encanto. The miracle grew, and our house, our casita itself came alive to shelter us. When my children came of age the miracle blessed each with a magical gift to help us. And when their children came of age..."

Mirabel: "They got magic too!"

*We then see the encanto as a paradise and as it is today*  

Abuela: "That's right. And together, our family's gifts made a new home and paradise. 

*The scene changes again and then we are back at the nursery with Abuela and a 5 year old Mira.*

Tonight, this candle will give you your gift. Mira. Strengthen our community. Strengthen our home. Make your family proud."

Mirabel: "Make my family proud."

Casita suddenly paused the film. Mirabel and Abuela both suddenly felt saddened by the seen, while the air became uneasy. Everyone was worried about what this would do to Mirabel.

Abuela felt saddened by the reminder of what happened to her husband, but she was still worried of what this would do to her youngest grandchild.

Mirabel's Mamá, Papá, Isabella and Luisa glanced at her worriedly. "Mira...?" her mamá trailed off, looking at her worridely. Mira glanced at everyone. "I'm fine" she said. But they all knew it was a lie.