All Of You and Casita's Return

Everyone smiled knowing what would come... It was hard to see the things of the past, but they knew this would be nicer than anything else that they've seen since they got here. Soon everyone was settled in and the screen played.

*The horse Mira, Abuela and Bruno were on finally reaches the encanto. they run pass the three kids who look so thrilled to see her. Coffee kid point out to her while holding his mug*

Coffee Kid: "It's her! I found her!"

*But Braid girl covers his hand to say who saw Mira first*

Braid Girl: "I found her!"

*But Pigtail girl takes the mug before using it as a bell to alert everyone else*

Pigtail Girl: " She's back! She's back, she's back!"

Everyone smiled at this. It was great that the children tried to help with the search. But Luisa couldn't help but point something different. "Mira I thought you said he quit coffee?" she asked. 

Mira smiled and nodded. "He did, he was going to use the mug a a bell so he could sing a song about me. He though I would hear it and come back. And, well, I did come back, but it wasn't because of the song. He was a bit disappointed but I made him sing the song for me after, and that cheered him up right way". she said. Everyone smiled with her, They had heard him sing the song before, and though his voice needed rescuing it was still sweet.

*The church bells rang as Mira made the horse jump over a fallen tree. The horse stopped and Mira looked at the ruins of Casita worriedly, but then she had a determined expression as she got off the horse, she soon heard a voice*

Julieta: Mirabel?!

*Hearing her mother's voice made her run into the ruins. Mira went around a pile of ruble in time to see Julieta come around another*

Julieta: "Mirabel!"

*Seeing each other, the two run to embrace each other, which greatly comforts Mira"

Mira: "Mamà."

Julieta let some tears fall before she took Mira's hand. "Oh Mira we couldn't find you. We were all so worried. We didn't think you'd leave the encanto!" she exclaimed, being the worrier she is. Mira playfully rolled her eyes. "Don't' worry Mamà. It's not like I haven't done it before..." she trailed off, realizing what she had just said before looking at the screen like her life depended on it. Everyone else looked at Mira and Isa was about to question her statement, but it was clear Mira didn't want to talk so it was best to just leave it. 

Dolores saw that this was proof to her mental evidence that Mira had somehow found a way to leave the encanto without a crack in the mountain! This whole thing was starting to get serious and stressing. Casita may be showing them the past, but it wasn't like he could show them Mira past like a diary... Could he?

*When the two break apart, Julieta takes her daughter's face in her hands, while Mira smiles reassuringly*

Julieta: "Ay mi amor, I was so worried... we couldn't find you. We couldn't find you"

"Which was the scariest experience of my life" Julieta whispered while holding Augustín's hand.

*Then Augustín comes, while he's skin is gushing and red from his bee allergies*

Augustín: "There are bees everywhere"

Everyone burst out laughing on Augustín's appearance. Sure, allergies were never something to laugh at, but Augustín always managed to make his own allergies sound like a joke.