Chapter 28

The scent of sex lingered in the air as Camila woke up the next morning, not exactly sure where she was. It was dark in the room, but it was better that way. It felt as if she was wrapped from head to toe with a winter blanket, but in reality, she was completely and utterly naked. It was then that she remembered of the previous night's events. She had intended to go to Lauren's house and talk to her about who knows what, but instead she ended up at her parents' house having sex in her old room. It was definitely not what she had expected, but an amazing night none the less. It was a night that she would not trade back for anything.

They were now lying in compete silence, only the even breathing of a sleeping Lauren and the sound of the wind passing through the trees and hitting the house could be heard. It was as if the two of them were in their own little bubble where nothing could go wrong, completely sheltered from the outside world. She only now became aware of the intimate position that was being performed by the two of them.

Camila’s back was to Lauren, and Lauren’s breast was flush against it. Her arm was around Camila’s waist, and her face was buried into her mess of hair behind her. Camila was almost afraid to move, fearing that she would wake up the sleeping goddess next to her. Lauren had mustered the strength to bring her to climax three times last night, and she knew that Lauren had to be completely sore and tired from the activities.

Camila thought back to last night and how Lauren had brought her to such a high every time that she touched her. She was angry at herself for not remembering Lauren because she had missed almost three months of amazing sex with her. Though things were still unclear, Camila knew for a fact that Lauren was the one that she was going to spend her life with. She had felt completely relaxed with Lauren despite being entirely exposed in front of her, clearly a sign that she had seen her before in this manner.

Camila was brought out of her thoughts by Lauren suddenly taking a deeper breathe, and her arm tightening around her small torso a little. Her stomach flipped because she knew that she would have to face Lauren when she woke from sleeping, the embarrassment of her actions towards Lauren would fill her mind, leaving her unable to refrain herself from blushing.

She slowly turned her head so that she could see Lauren’s face, and settled back down on her back, Lauren arm still outstretched across her stomach being covered by the sheets.

Lauren eyes opened slowly, flashing a bright green, the lightest she could remember ever seeing her eyes. Usually they were dark and hurt, but now they were carefree and vibrant. Lauren offered her a small smile and propped herself up on her elbow, looking down over Camila while running a hand through her hair.

"Morning…" Camila whispered and a rosy blush spread onto her face, the embarrassment starting to get the most of her. Lauren smiled more and leaned down to connect their lips again, but this time a lot gentler than the previous heated kisses of the night before. It didn't last as long either but her body reacted in the same way.

"How do you feel?" Lauren asked looking over Camila’s face, searching for any sign of regret written, but there was nothing to be found because Camila didn't regret a single thing that happened between the two of them. Truth be told, Camila didn't know how she felt. There was so much running through her brain that it was hard to focus in one feeling at a time. She felt loved, happy, sexy, embarrassed in a good way, and overwhelmed all at the same time.

But there was one thing that was for sure, "I feel really really good." A huge smile broke out on Lauren face, and she giggled a little. Lauren hand caressed her neck lovingly and her thumb traced her bottom lip, craving the taste of her.