Chapter 10

"She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts! She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers! Dreaming 'bout the day that we'd wa-" She cuts Wilbur off.

"This is ridiculous Will. We've been parked here for 5 minutes. Do you not want to go in?" She asks. "So you not want me to go in?"

"I'm just nervous. That's all" He sighs while opening his door. "Never brought someone home for Christmas"

"Your mom has met me before it's fine" She reassures him.

"Yeah but not the rest" He says as they walk to the doorbell. "Last chance we can still run away"

She rolls her eyes at him and rings the doorbell.

"Hello! Oh you made it!" His mum opens the door. "Merry Christmas darlings" She wishes the both of us and we do the same.

Emily hands her the little bag containing the gifts for the family.

"Thanks for letting me tag along" Emily smiles at her

"You didn't have to get us anything" She pats her back.

"That's what I said!" Wilbur says from behind me. "Come on Emily let's eat the cookies before they get over" He pulls her away and to the couch with a coffee table infront of it. There were two guys sitting on another sofa adjacent to them.

"Ay! My man Will!" The red headed one says. "Merry Christmas!"

We all wish each other. While wishing her the red head sneaked a kiss on her cheek. She was caught by suprise my that gesture but hid her expression with a fake smile.

"Who's this lovely lady" The blonde asks.

"This is Emily Black. My roommate and my friend" Wilbur introduces. "Emily this is David and Ben my cousins"

"Nice to meet you" She smiles.

"Alright I'm going to get me a hot chocolate. Do you want it too?" Will asks getting up.

"I'd love one" She replies. He nods and walks away. She notices a ring on David, the blondes finger.

"So are you'll actually roommates or are y'all y'know?" Ben asks her.

David hits his shoulder.

"Nope we're just roommates. Nothing else" She explains.

"Okay that" Ben walks to the couch she was sitting on and puts an arm around her shoulder. "How old are you?"

"Benjamin" David scolds.

"No it's alright. I'm 25" She tell him.

"I'm 24!" Ben exclaims.

"That's nice yeah" She said awkwardly waiting for Will to come back.

As of on cue Will walks in the room holding to mugs. When he looks at Emily's uncomfortable face he glares at Ben.

"Hey Ben, can you move?" Will asks

"Nah I'm quite alright over here"Ben chuckles and inches closer to her. She bites her tongue trying to refrain from causing a scene.

"Ben get up" Wilbur grits out.

"She doesn't mind me here" Ben laughs. "So why bother?"

"Get the hell up" She mutters to him in a deadly tone.

"Alright" He raises his hands up in defeat. He walks back to his original place, his eyes not leaving her.

Wilbur sits close to her, but she didn't feel the sense of discomfort she did with Ben. So she moved closer. She saw Will smile a bit.