𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 #𝟐: 𝐀 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Song: Iro Kousui by Yoh Kamiyama

"So if we look at the funny bone which isn't a bone at all which I'm sure you're all aware," Miss Grey said, a brow raised

"So if we look at the funny bone which isn't a bone at all which I'm sure you're all aware," Miss Grey said, a brow raised. "It's a nerve exposed specifically at the ulnar section..."

She got cut off by a loud shrill and gave a roll of her eyes. I felt like mirroring her action too.

"Alright," she said, clapping her hands together as students got to their feet. "Just read up on the ulnar section before we meet again. And remember your PSAT results will be posted on the board Friday."

I felt the corner of my lips quirk up at that and hastily started to cram my things into my bag - the book where pages I'd jotted on with colour bursting along each line for this class and my iPad powered off, ready to go for lunch.

"You're in a hurry."

My head swung over to the brunette who stood by my desk, eyebrow raised over the owl lens balanced on her pointy nose.

"Let me guess," she started, her voice dry but I could see the glimmer of amusement in her hazel eyes. "Is the special on the menu today?"

My cheeks started to burn. "Oh, fuck off," The special was the day Subway came to our school to serve their menu.

One word; orgasmic.

"If you must know," I grumbled out getting to my feet, swinging my backpack over one shoulder before picking up my phone ready to leave. "They came by two weeks ago."

She gave a hum before picking up her bag, seeing as we were the only two left in the classroom - three if you counted Miss Grey, who was typing quickly, with her head hunched over her laptop.

"Bye Miss Grey," I said, with a wave. She paused in her typing and threw a smile at me.

"Thank you, Zoey and Jaz," she said warmly. "Have a good day."

My cheeks went wider at that. Unlike most teachers who insisted on calling me by my full name or last name (which wasn't complimentary) Miss Grey was one of the few teachers who liked me.