𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 #𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐱

Song: Sunkissed by Khai Dreams

"Thanks for the snacks

"Thanks for the snacks."

I looked up at Drake with a tired smile. "You're welcome."

Jaz's friends were a lot. But nice.

There was Miranda whom I knew as a nice person and her friend Zoey who wore glasses and had a white swimsuit on. She seemed preoccupied with something on her laptop and got dragged away to the water by Miranda.

Cole, a boy with constellations, scary-looking with tattoos of what looked like points running down his arms and sharp grey eyes argued with his partner, a really beautiful blond girl with bright blue eyes. I think he called her duchess?

They aren't like Jasmine's though.

At her name, my heart panged.

After she had told me to fuck off, she walked away with two people. A black girl with green eyes; Sam. I had taken photos of her during her gymnastics practice some time ago. She asked me the model of my camera keeping up a small conversation. But it felt like she saw too much so I was glad it was kept short.

Her hand was intertwined with a much taller boy; Bryan with brown wavy hair and a calming voice that took care of Jaz when the ball broke her nose.

I shook my head at the thought. I broke her nose. Not some inanimate object.

Then there was Drake who was British and loved surfing from the way he sounded.

"Can't you surf here?" The water was open, not too choppy, and from the way the waves crashed, couldn't be higher than two meters.

A pained sound left his lips. "John said it wasn't allowed."

At the sound of John's name, something twisted in me, something I couldn't name so pushed it aside.

"Because it's illegal."

My head swung over to the boy with sandy brown hair on my left standing in black on black paired with sandals, his hands stuck deep into the short pockets.