𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑.

I ENTERED THE ROOM, AND ALL EYES TURNED TO ME.

I snaked my way through the party crowd, sending waves and polite "how are you's" on my journey. I made my way to the team, and hugged everyone.

"You look hot (Y/N)!" Natasha held my hand as we all started conversing. I thanked her, blushing and complimenting her back. It was true. I was absolutely gorgeous tonight.

I wore a midi black dress, with a slit in the thigh that showed my large snake tattoo. My hair was tied up in a sleek bun, and I wore diamond drop earrings to elongate my neck, a gift from Tony. My shoes were long black stilettos that laced up to my knees, making me look tall and commanding.

"Come with me, we have to get you drunk tonight!" Natasha grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bar, where Steve and Sam were sat. We said our hello's and grabbed some drinks, taking a seat at the bar. I had a shot of vodka, and Natasha the same. We linked arms and took our shots, laughing as Sam looked shocked at our lack of reactions.

"We've done far worse, Sam, we're spies." Natasha responded and I threw my head back to laugh. Through our laughter and chatter, I spotted someone watching me in the corner. It was a tall white figure, and upon closer inspection, a handsome man with Raven black hair and an all black suit on. I chose to ignore him as Tony span me around. I danced for a while, swapping partners with the other avengers, yet I couldn't shake the intense stare this stranger was giving me. I finally turned to look at him. Though sat slouched back on a chair by the wall, he stood out in the crowd. I was dying to know more. I danced my way through the drunken partygoers, towards the chair the man was sat on.

"Watch out! Oh wow.. You look gorgeous." Some man slurred, grabbing my arm. He walked deliberately in my path, of course I wasn't stupid. "Get out of my way." I gave him a steely look and threw my arm off of his, still determined to see my stalker up close.

"God, you don't have to be such a bitch!"

Within seconds I grabbed the man's neck, ready to snap at any moment. "What did you call me?" I glared at him. He squirmed under my grasp, being some inches shorter than me. "I'm sorry!" he spluttered.

Gods, what a waste of man.

I let him go and was surprised to see my stalker right behind me. He smiled at me, a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Who are you?" I asked. But before I could get a response, I saw green.

Suddenly, I was in a dark corridor, the only lighting being the neon lights through the door, where the party was. I was immediately on defence mode. I grabbed my knife from my thigh garter, and looked up at my captor. It was only my stalker.

"I said who are you?!" I held my knife to his throat, speaking in a menacing tone.

He let out a deep chuckle and grabbed my wrist, forcing the knife out of it. In turn, I grabbed his crotch, squeezing as tight as possible. "Let. Go." I said through gritted teeth. Instead of doing as I said, he tucked his bottom lip in and stared deep into my eyes. He seemed turned on by my gesture?

Sick bastard.

"I've been watching you.. I can't believe a woman like you exists." I looked away, ignoring the fluttering in my stomach. "I can't resist you.. I want to taste your perfect lips. Both sets." I moved my hand to his, trying to make him let go of my wrist. He finally let go and moved his hand to my chin, turning my head to look at him.

My knees almost gave out. He had a look of primal lust on his face, almost pained — his pupils were dilated, lips parted, inches from mine. I couldn't resist anymore, and neither could he.

He pulled me in by the small of my back, and immediately we started kissing like we were starved for each other's taste. My hands were entangled in his locks, his hands were travelling my body, our tongues moving in perfect harmony. It was raw, unfiltered lust.

He picked me up, letting one hand travel through the slit of my dress and fingering the lace of my underwear. I was out of breath, running a finger along his collar, deepening the kiss.

"I want you. More of you." He whispered against my lips. He moved his lips to my neck, kissing along it. All I could do was moan in response.

I wanted him more than anything. And he did too.

Before I knew it, I saw green again.