𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 - 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

"NO ONE CAN KNOW I'M HERE, LOKI."

I looked around before slipping into his room, closing the door gently behind me.

Loki shook his head and smiled, placing his book down on the table beside him. I took him in fully, his shirtless torso illuminated by the dim bedside lamp, showing the contours of his abs and chest perfectly. I couldn't help but bite my lip as my eyes trailed down to his black sweatpants, which showed his large bulge.

"I thought you said we shouldn't do this anymore." He smirked, snapping me out of my trace. I wrapped my arms across my chest, rolling my eyes. I locked the door and walked over, stepping out of my shorts and tank top on the way, revealing my bare breasts and my black lace panties.

"This is closure." I smiled.

Loki eyed me hungrily, his eyes wandering all over, his eyes resting on my lips.

I crawled onto the bed and got into the covers with him, inching close towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues immediately found their way to each other, tangling and moving together.

"I can't be long. Nat is training me tomorrow." I whispered, inching my hands towards the hand of his pants, sliding it down to feel his dick hardening already.

"You might be too tired for that." He smiled against my lips, moaning when I ran my hand along his length, wrapping it around.

"Fuck, Y/N.." He looked at me, his eyes filled with lust as I rolled my fingers over his tip, wet with precum.

"Come here." He kissed along my neck, leaving marks along the way. I moaned in response, gasping when he flipped me around and pulled my panties down.

I closed my eyes in delicious anticipation, humming when his fingers teased my wet entrance. He spread me open, running his fingers along my clit.

His fingers slipped in, slowly entering and pulling back. My moans filled the room, as his large hand wrapped around my neck, amplifying my pleasure.

His fingers left me, turning to circle my clit. All I could do was moan as he hit my pleasure center perfectly.

It wasn't long before I felt myself already beginning to climax, but before I could, I felt him enter me, filling me up completely. He let out a deep moan, pulling me closer as he started to maintain a good pace.

"So wet for me, huh?" He said, breathlessly as I nodded, biting my lip hard. His pace quickened, both of our moans quiet and breathless as we tried to keep it down.

"You feel so fucking good." I turned myself around so I could face him, resting my arm over his shoulder.

I kissed him, our mouths barely connecting as his thrusts became sloppier and our breaths heavier.

"Fuck. I'm gonna.. cum." Loki looked at me, his face full of raw pleasure. I pointed to my upper arm, nodding and kissing him again.

"In me. I'm protected." I moaned out, and he nodded thrusting himself even deeper and hitting my spot deliciously.

"Oh.. My.." I let my orgasm hit me and I let my head fall back, unable to feel anything but the amazing high. I heard Loki let out a deep groan, and I felt him filling me up, enjoying the warm feeling as his thrusts eventually slowed down.

We both rode out our highs. I pushed the hair out of my face and he pulled out of me, out of breath and turned to lay completely on the pillow.

"Well, training should be fun.." I chuckled to myself, turning to face the already asleep Loki. I shook my head, smiling and walking over to the en-suite where I sat myself down on the toilet and cleaned myself up.

"That's the last time, I swear." I smiled to myself.