waterfall

(Fluff, kissing smut) btw this character is intersex

Clexa is getting married in this!!!yay.

—————————————————————————————

Y/n hurry up I don't want to miss lexas celebration anya yelled at me from far away.

Don't tell me what to do Eni.
(Any)

Don't get cocky princess she smirks.

Oh I know Eni I would never now before we go I want something and you know what I pull on the bottom or her pants I bit me lip looking her in the eyes I just know I'm in love with this woman and I can't help but disobey the rule love is weakness just look at heda she is getting married.

I... I.. can't y/n people might walk in and I can't risk that if one of those sky people see I don't think I could handle that I will see you after the party snowflake.

She walks out the door in a hurry I think to myself maybe love is weakness maybe I don't belong here maybe I'm not worth it for anyone.

I walk out of the room putting on a fake smile going to congratulate my sister on this epic day and maybe my sister in law.

I walk up behind clark (clark is her sister) and wrap my hands around her waist says
Hei biga sis.
(hi big sister)

She turns around giving me a hug saying oh y/n I'm so glad you came last night you said you weren't coming my sister says with a sad smile.

Something came up clark my mood shifted I didn't mean it at all and I would have come anyway would not have missed my sisters wedding especially with the commander I say with a smirk.

She smiles like a child and shakes her head.

Now to find my sister in law. Bye clarkie.

I walk over to Lexa and sneak behind he jumping on her back   saying,

Hei heda  how ste your sheidgeda going, Teik's just say ai heard a rumor bilaik yu banged ai sis Ste em true.

(hey heda how is your night going I heard a rumor that you banged my sister is it true)

Her face goes red once I say that I just sit there laughing I see anya glance at me but I look away quickly maybe to quickly.

I'm just kidding leksa have a great night see you later while your marrying my sister.

I walk over to the drinking table when I feel a pair of eyes on me.

Oh luna what did I do to deserve this presence of the sea queen her self I watched you die in my arms and now n can see you what happened in the big mind of yours.

Listen Wamplei I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause you harm I love you ok.

It's y/n lun it has been for 100 years.

she pulls me into a room alone and says look y/n I'm sorry I just lost my sister ok do you know how hard that is to lose someone you care about be-

I do know how it feels luna cause you fucking left me you left me alone you left how could you do that I loved you but you clearly didn't love me!! I yell at her I walk out of the room and all eyes are on me I put my sweater hood up and walk out the door.

I travel back to my room a mess I was crying the whole way hear.

Ahhhh I yell as I hit the wall I kept punching it and punching it.

I slide down the wall in defeat with who invited her why is she here she died how is she alive again I keep sobbing I don't even realize that anya came into the room sat down beside me she pulled me into her I wrap my arms around her sobbing in her neck.