opposites ~franticshipping~

me:hey guys! this is dedicated to kittykatie29!

saph:this is me and ruby!

ruby:by the way, your welcome kittykatie29!

me:by the way, if you haven't noticed, i've put one video on each chapter and i plan on finding a video for each chapter and each couple! or at least a picture...

rald:disclaimer, azurill30 does not own pokespe!

normal P. O. V. 

they were such opposites. he was a sissy, and she was a barbarian. but were they really like that inside?"ruby, would ya stop grooming nana? your such a sissy!" saph said." no way! all my pokemon have to be groomed since they participate in contests!" ruby answered. was this really what they thought?"i don't know why you like contests! gym battles are better!" saph said." no! CONTESTS ARE BETTER!"ruby yelled." GYM BATTLES!"saph repeated."CONTESTS!!!!!" ruby yelled back. this continued for about an hour."YA KNOW WHAT? FRGET THIS!" saph yelled."hey saph," ruby said."hmm?" saph asked." do you really like gym battles more than contests?" ruby asked." umm, w-wellll..." saph started."well?" ruby asked."i-i well honestly, no..." saph answered."then why do you say that? why do you say you like gym battles better?" ruby asked." w-well well, do you really like contests better than gym battles?!?!?!" saph asked as a come back."ack! w-weeeellllll,umm no...." he said."HEY GUYS!!!!!!" someone had yelled. they both turned around to see emerald." what brings you here rald?" saph asked." just hanging around. wow, i think this is the first time you guys aren't fighting with each other in the same room!" rald said."no it's not. i remember when we were eight we never fought with each other." ruby said."really?" emerald asked."yea! it was when i wore dresses, liked plushies, loved contests..."saph started before day dreaming about the olden days when she wasn't a barbarian."hey saph. earth to saph! SAPPIRE BIRCH!" ruby yelled. that brought her out of lala land."hm?"she asked."wait a minute, saph liked girls things? you mean that THE sapphire birch liked girl things? are you serious?"rald asked." one hundred percent." ruby said." that was also when ruby wasn't a sissy!" saph said." when i admired my dad, battled with him as practice, loved gym battles..."ruby started going to lala land too." TELL ME THE STUPID STORY OF WHY YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THIS NOW!!!!!" rald yelled."alright! alright!" both ruby and saph said.

*flaskback* ruby's P.O.V

"come on saph!" i yelled." i'm going i'm going!" saph said."hey dad! can i go outside with saph?"i asked my dad norman."i don't see a problem to it." he answered." daddy, can i go with ruby?" saph asked her dad, proffesor birch."sure!" proffesor birch said." come on saph!" i yelled." yay!" she yelled. we started playing. as we played, we found out there was a wild salamence living there." a wild salamence!" i yelled. the salamence had reached saph."KYAAA!" saph yelled."LOOK OUT!" i grabed her and took her a little farther away." stay here!" i told her. i sent out my pokemon." NANA! COCO! RURU!" i yelled. i've gotta protect her! i must defeat the salamence! i thought. the salamence had hit me." dragon claw, huh? but i ain't dad's son for nothin'! in the end, i won." i won!!! it's alright now! look, i've chased away the salamence!!" i said." uh..." she said. she started sobbing." scary... so scary..." she said.

*end of flashback* normal P.O.V.

"in the end, she was more scared of my aggressiveness than of salamence. so i told myself that i would never show myself battling in front of people again." ruby said."wow..." rald said." and because of my weakness and inabilty to battle i caused ruby to get hurt. so i told myself that i had to learn how to defend myself and the people i care about." saph said." so that's why..." emerald said." so wait, if there was a life or death situation, would you help ruby, or would ruby help you?" emerald asked." uhum well, umm" both ruby and saph said. they started blushing.

FIN

me: soooo? what do you think?

ruby: what happened in the flashback is true

saph:if you are a true pokespe fan, you know i wasn't always a barbarian and ruby wasn't always a sissy!

me:if you don't ask for anything, then i'll continue the order i was doing and start conflicting

rald: until next time!

all:BYE!!!!