Cold ~silver x reader~ (manga based)

me:of course, this would come soon!

silver:i'm the first person to be repeated in your one-shots...

me:that's cause someone requested this, and i just wrote soulsilver shipping cause i like that shipping

silver: well....this is me and you, reader....

me:this story will have a 2 ways to go, depending on what you would do! disclaimer, i don't own pokespe or anything pokemon related!

_______'s P.O.V  

I am completely bored... I thought to myself. I was on my bed, being completely bored, when I saw my pokegear ringing. It said "Gold".

(if you would answer)

"Hey, Gold!" I said cheerfully since I was completely bored before."Hey! Wanna hang out?" Gold asked." No than-" I was then rudely interrupted." Silver'll be there!"Gold said. I thought for a moment. "Ok!" I said.

It was summer, so I dressed up in a spagetti straped shirt and a skirt that reached to your thighs. Turns out, what Gold had planned was ice skating in an ice ring indoors..." Why didn't you tell me  we were going here!?!?" I asked gold." I thought you would figure it out on your own!" Gold defended. I groaned as I put on my ice skates. I looked at Crys, and Silver. Crys seemed prepared, with a light blue jacket and jeans. Silver looked the same as always, but he always had a black jacket with a red outline, dark jeans, and black boots, also with a red outline. With his long red hair, and black gloves to match, he was surely warm enough...unlike me, who was wearing a hot pink spagetti strapped shirt, and magenta skirt. I didn't even bring a jacket!

Crys and Gold went ahead in the ice ring. I struggled to get up." Grab my hand..." Silver said. I grabbed his hand,and blushed." Do you even know how to skate?" Silver asked. " Sure I do!" I said. I let go of his hand, and started to walk to the ring, when I fell. Silver grabbed me by the hand again,and blushed." Sure you do..." He said." Ok, maybe I don't..." I answered." Let me show you..." Silver suggested. Silver had walked me to the edge of the ice rink, and right away, I felt cold. I snatched away my hand from Silver to hug myself and warm myself a little. I lost balance and Silver grabbed my arms. " Here, you won't be that cold with my jacket..." Silver said, while taking off his jacket." Thanks..." I said nervously. Silver's Jacket was warm. It smelled like him. He grabbed my hand and told me how to skate. today wouldn't be as bad as i thought it would be...

(if you didn't answer)

I stared at my pokegear until it stopped ringing. Of course, he left a message anyways..." Hey, _____! It's me, Gold! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out! Well anyways, bye!" He said in the message. No...I thought.  

Gold ended up dragging me out with him and the gang anyways... I wasn't prepared for where we were going though, an indoor ice ring. It was summer,so I was dressed up in a spagetti straped shirt and a skirt that reached to your thighs." Seriously... If you were gonna drag me here, you could've at least told me to change into something warmer!" I yelled at Gold." Sorry, ___! I wasn't thinking then!" Gold defended.You never think... I thought as I went ahead and put on my ice skates. I looked at Crys, and Silver. Crys seemed prepared, with a light blue jacket and jeans. Silver looked the same as always, but he always had a black jacket with a red outline, dark jeans, and black boots, also with a red outline. With his long red hair, and black gloves to match, he was surely warm enough...unlike me, who was wearing a hot pink spagetti strapped shirt, and magenta skirt. I didn't even bring a jacket!

Crys and Gold went ahead in the ice ring. I struggled to get up." Grab my hand..." Silver said. I grabbed his hand,and blushed." Do you even know how to skate?" Silver asked." Sure I do!" I said. I let go of his hand, and started to walk to the ring, when I fell. Silver grabbed me by the hand again,and blushed." Sure you do..." He said." Ok, maybe I don't..." I answered." Let me show you..." Silver suggested."No, I can learn perfectly well by myself!" I said. I started to get on the ring, when i fell. Silver tried to grab me, but we both ended up falling. We both blushed and quickly got up."Ok..." I said. Silver had walked me to the edge of the ice rink, and right away, I felt cold. I snatched away my hand from Silver to hug myself and warm myself a little. I lost balance and Silver grabbed my arms. " Here, you won't be that cold with my jacket..." Silver said, while taking off his jacket."No thank you! I don't want your stupid jacket!" I said."Whatever..." Silver put his jacket on me anyways. Even though I didn't want to admit it, I appreciated his kindness...

me:aww! hope you guys enjoy this!

silver:who would enjoy this?

me:readers who have a crush on you~ like a certain someone i know~