˚ ☁︎ ˚ T-shirt »

« シャツ »

Heeyoung lowered her gaze,"I am sorry. I have some important work today. Let's hang out some other day."

Sadness took over Jay's face but he still managed to flash a smile.

"Sure! Let's do that later."

"I am really sorry , senior Jay.",she apologised once again with a sense of guilt.

He shook his head,"It's fine . Heeyoung. Bye bye~"

"Bye! Take care!",she waved at him, heading into the bus.

Plugging the earphones, she slipped into the window seat while soft music filled her ears.

...

She held the box on her hand, glancing at the name plate.

"Sim residence."

She raised her free hand up, ready to press the door bell.

"What are you doing here?"

She turned back, meeting her gaze with the source of the familiar voice.

"YOU- ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?",Heeyoung gasped.

Jake laughed in disbelief,"I AM FOLLOWING YO- WHAT THE - THAT'S MY HOUSE!"

"Y-your house?"

The door opened  revealing a pretty lady whom she assumed was his mom.

"Jaeyun y- . Oh , you brought your girlfriend too?",she chuckled.

Both the students exchanged glances , shaking their heads and crossed their hands at their wrists forming a 'X'.

---

"Oh . So you are related to Choi family?", Mr.Jaehwan chuckled,"Since you are here , stay for dinner, as well."

Jake rolled his eyes sitting on the sofa in the space next to hers.

"Ah! I think I should return. My house is far from here.",she flashed an awkward smile.

"At least have some snacks! Don't worry. Our driver will get you home safely.",Mrs. Sim beamed, glancing at her son,"Jaeyun. Take her to your room. I will get the snacks ready."

He faked a smile at his junior, rising from the sofa,"Sure. Follow me.HeEyOuNg."

His mom and dad exchanged smiles . She hesitantly walked after him, exiting the living room.

The house was the definition of perfection and luxury.

He opened the door of his room, motioning her to go in.