Part 30

This can't be right, I stood there in shock while every word that she said kept on playing on my head. She loves her? 

" Are you going to stare at me or are you going to give her remaining stuff to me?" She asked in a pissed tone

" Oh sorry, here you go" I said while passing Rylie's stuff to her then she thanked me and left

Rylie's POV

'How can she do this to me, she lied and cheated on me' I thought

It wasn't long enough til Annie came home with all my stuff. I quickly ran towards her and hugged her tight. I don't care if I'm being impulsive and shit, I just want someone genuine to be here with me right now, and Annie is the perfect person in this situation. 

I convinced her to go to her bedroom and lay down and so we did. She started stroking my hair gently as I started clinging onto her. At this point, we were basically cuddling. She was really comforting, her touch, the sound her voice, like everything. It felt like a dream.

" How are you feeling?" She asked me softly

" It hurts so much Annie, I don't know what to do. Don't worry after all of this, I will get myself a job to help you here. Do you mind if I stay here for a couple of weeks?" I looked up at her and asked 

" I don't mind Ry, stay here for as long as you want." She replied then gave me a kiss on my forehead

" Thanks Annie, you're the best" I said while I gradually fell asleep

Annie's POV

This is the life that I wanted, well not exactly like this. I had a crush on Ry since we were in middle school, but I didn't have the guts to tell her, especially since her type was definitely not girls like me. Rylie always had a thing for older women, I'm not gonna lie but Jane really does look hot, unfortunately she's a cheater and a liar.

After a few hours of Rylie cuddled to me, my arms are starting to feel like jelly and it was already dinner time, as much as I like being cuddled to her, I also wanted to make her forget Jane and make her like me. So I carefully stood up and removed my arms, but little did I know that she was already awake, because she pulled my arm right back at her.

" Babe where are you going?" She whined. Excuse me? Babe??? Did I miss out or something? 

I forgot what I was about to say and kept on looking at her like a freak, until she said something.

" Oh sorry, I meant Annie, I guess it was just a habit of mine." She added

" N- no Its fine Ry, I liked it anyways" I said while whispering the last part

" What? Sorry I didn't quite catch the last part." She asked which made me nervous as hell

" Oh no, it was nothing babe dont worry" I said, she suddely became quiet so I looked back at her and saw her face redder than a tomato. Is she blushing?!?!?!

" Um, Ry? What's wrong?" I asked

" N- nothing Annie let's just go downstairs to cook!" She said while rushing downstairs

Jane POV

*On a call*

Did you see her?

Yes ma'am, they are currently in the kitchen while clinged to each other

W- what? Are you sure that's MY Rylie you're seeing?

Positive

Then I hung up

" So this is it huh? She's never going to be with me. I mean I did cheat. You have fun for now Annie, I will definitely take her back" I said to myself

After 5 years

Rylie's POV

" Happy birthday babe! I love you" My wife said then gave me a kiss

" Aw, thank you baby, you're the best" I replied

A lot has happened in the last 5 years, I got engaged, married, and we're expecting a baby! How cool is that? I'm going to be a mom! 

Well, you might wonder, who is this woman I married, right? It's no other than Annie, my best friend. Why? Well it's because I realized that, I shouldn't be glad when someone tells me that they love me, the real question is, until when? Well you see, Annie here waited for me for years. So here I am, I got married to her. As for Jane? I never heard of her since our breakup. 

Well the author wanted me to get back with her but I told her to let me write my own chapter just this once. So this is it, this is the end of this book, or is it?

A/n

Hey, this might be the last chapter of this book, but I have a new book coming. When should I release it??