The Truth part 2

Everything is the same as anime except Izuku is stronger and more confident.

(Time skip after the Training camp and the event with all for one)
Izuku was walking towards the Toru's room for their aniversary. When he arrived he heard moaning coming from her room. He open her door to see mineta's scared sword in Toru's cave of wonders.

Toru:*moaning* You may be small but you have a big package.

Mineta:I bet Midoriya is nothing compared to me. *about to ram toru and ejeculate*

Izuku:*pissed off* Wanna bet?

Toru and mineta looks towards the door to see izuku standing right there.

Toru:Izu this isnt what it-

Izuku went and threw mineta towards the common area. Izuku went outside to get some air for what just transpired. When Izuku walked back in he walked in to a crying toru and a angry class 1A. Before class 1A could do anything Ochaco grabs Izuku and started running out of the dorms. Class 1a started to give chase when the Big 3 and Class 1b blocked their path letting both of them escape.

(A/N Ochaco doesn't know why but she loves Izuku and will protect him.
Class 1B likes Izuku cause They see him as a True Hero and motivation)

Izuku and Uraraka arrived at Urarakas house. They walked in and sat down on the couch.

Izuku:Uraraka

Ochaco: My mom said to meet her now and why is a fox on your shoulder?( why is my heart fluttering everytime I see him  calm down ochaco the one thing you learned is that lions dont worry themselves with the opinion of sheep)

When Izuku looks on his shoulder and saw a orange fox with nine tails.

Izuku: who are you

Izuku: who are you

The fox: I am Kurama and you kid are my jinchuriki.

Izuku/Ochaco: A What.

Ochaco and Izuku sitting on the couch when their parents came in. Silence filled the room until Inko broke it

Inko:Izuku you and Ochaco are engaged

Izuku/Ochaco: ......WHAAAAAAAAT.

to be continued. see ya