Part Three||An opportunity rises

It was Wednesday morning. Amelia noticed a lot of people gathering in front of the cafeteria. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's going on? " She asked a random guy next to her.

"There's auditions for this TV show called Band Factor, we could literally become a member of a whole new band!" He said to her smiling. "I'm Mikey by the way"

"Amelia" Amelia introduced herself as she signed up. Mikey did the same before beginning to walk to the field for the schools free period.

"So you think Javi will sign up?" Her ears perked up.

"You know him?" She asked him. Mikey nodded.

"Yeah, I have. Since grade school!" He said happily before squinting his eyes at her. "Do I know you?"

"I...don't think so" She responded scanning his face. "Wait a sec... Mikey Joland (H is pronounced as Y) ?"

"Amelia Jones?" He said in the same manner, before hugging each other. "I haven't seen you in three years"

Three years of pain and suffering.

"I know right! It's been too long..." She responded as they sat by the benches.

"Well, how's it been... You know.. Between you and Javi?" She fell silent for a bit.

"He doesn't remember me.. " She said sadly as Mikey's eyes widened.

"Was the accident that bad?" He was shocked to say in the least.

"Yeah. It was. " She sighed. Mikey placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Maybe things will get better... " He reassured.

"Yeah maybe it will besides we started talking and... "

"Wait.... WHAT!?" He screamed. "How dare you leave out such crucial information?!"

"Crucial information?" She asked sceptically. "What do you mean?"

"I've been shipping you two since I met you!" Mikey revealed. Amelia blushed.

"And why? If I may ask" She said leaning forward, resting her head in her hands.

"Well, you know... You two are always together, you touch a lot... " Amelia interrupted him.

"That's all in the past" She said wearily. Mikey just shook his head, before noticing someone familiar in the distance. Mikey grabbed Amelia's and rushed over to him.

"Yo Javi!" Mikey called out. The dark haired boy turned around and smiled when he saw them.

"Hey!" He responded. Mikey decided to ask him a question.

"Are you gonna sign up for Band Factor?" Javi's face dropped and he shook his head.

"My dad won't approve..." Javi said dejectedly. "Besides, who would want to hear me sing?"

"I would!" Amelia offered. "I-I mean... I think...if Mikey believes you have the talent, then I'm with you"

Javi just stared at her for a minute. 'Why is she beautiful inside and out?' He thought to himself.

"Don't doubt yourself... If your dad doesn't approve of you playing music, then now's the time to show him that you are your OWN person" She said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You're an amazing person, Amelia" He said to her. "I know we just met, but I feel like I've known you since forever"

Amelia felt a a spear pierced her heart. Mikey looked to her sympathetically as Javi wrote his name on the list. As he finished writing though, someone took the pen and began writing up her name as well.

"Hey Javi" The girl said to him. Javi smiled.

"Hey Icy" The white-haired girl turned to Amelia and Mikey.

"Did you sign up?" She asked them. Amelia nodded.

"That's good to know... " She walked past them, but not before whispering in Amelia's ear.

"If you think you will get Javi back after what happened, you're wrong" She scoffed at her. "He'll never remember you, Dragon Girl.. because you are nothing"

Amelia just watched as Icy left. Maybe she was right, maybe he will never remember her. After all, it has been three years. She stared at Javi, who was now talking to Mikey about something, and sighed. She loved him so much. They were so young. The car accident could have taken him, but it didn't. She was thankful for that. But what more can she do?

She had no idea how to reverse the affects from her necklace.

She just closed her eyes, and hoped he would remember her one day. One day is one day...

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. At the moment I'm trying to update all my stories. Well here it is! Next chapter we'll get an Izzy perspective!