Gross

〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰

Y/N'S POV

"YOU LIAR!"

"THIS ISN'T EVEN ROPPONGI!!"

"YOU WERE TOYING WITH US COUNTRY FOLK!"

Itadori and Kugisaki yell at Gojo-sensei as we stand in front of an abandoned building at Roppongi. 'I knew it. There has to be a big cemetery near us. That combination has born a semi-grade one inside the building, i can feel it. Nothing i can't handle. Is this idiot challenging me!?' I think annoyed.

"There is a big cemetery nearby. The cemetery and the abandoned building brought out a curse." Gojo-sensei explained.

"So they just pop up more often around graves?" Itadori asked.

"The issue isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that people associate the cemeteries with fear."I explain to Itadori.

"Oh, it's the same for schools too, wasn't it?"

"Hold up, he didn't even know that yet?" Kugisaki asked surprised.

'Oh boy, here we go.'

"To be honest..." Fushigouro started to explain.

"He swallowed a special-grade object."

"Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way! No way!!"Kugisaki says completely disgusted.

"What! It wasn't that bad! Come on L/n-san Fushiguro tell her!" Itadori tried to defend himself.

"I agree with her." Fushiguro boldly says.