Bandages

〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰♟〰

THIRD PERSON POV

Time had passed and Y/n had not returned to school yet. Now it was around noon and the students had finished their morning classes. Yuji was staring out of the classroom from the window. The soft breeze kept him cooled during the lessons since the blindfolded bastard insisted on not opening the air conditioner.

The boy tried to focus on his last class before the lunch break but his thoughts were not leaving him alone. He was wondering why was his classmate late. Did the L/n clan declare war on the Jujutsu community and if they did what was going to happen to him? Thousands of scenarios ran through his brain but the only answer he got was that whatever was going to happen he was going to die sooner than he expected.

〰♟〰

Y/n's pov

Y/n was furious. She could feel her curst energy increase dangerously within every second. Her hair was now snow white instead of the h/c-coloured hair, she was so proud of. Her eyes were grey like the ashes she wanted to turn the shrine into, with the higher-ups inside. Her hand lightly trembling out of anger. She was trying with all her power to control herself. So she did what she always did.