2 | Getting Fit - and Bruised

So yeah, Sierra has already gotten drunk, and that was just the first chapter XD she's quite reckless. Anyways, picture of Sierra on the side :) Also, don't be a silent reader! Pleaseeee comment, vote, or share my story, it would make my day!

***

Sierra's POV

"Sodapop..." a familiar masculine voice murmured.

"Sierra, get the fuck up or I will kill you." Another voice sounded this time, and they didn't seem too happy.

"Hrmphymurf?" I mumbled, opening my eyes.

"Way to be an ass." At the sound of Daniel's voice again, I sat straight up in bed. I looked to the room's adjoining door, where a red-faced Ruby stood. I then looked next to me to find Daniel, under the covers of my bed.

What the hell!?

I frantically scrambled out of my sheets and promptly shoved Danny off the bed.

"Ow, what the fuck?" he complained from the floor.

Last night's events came crashing back to me, and I face palmed.

"Holy shit. I'm sorry! I panicked, oh God, Jesus, forgive me..." I bent over to help him up, and he took my offer and grabbed my hand. Daniel's hair was messier than ever, which created an attractive bed head look. I, on the other hand, most likely resembled a sick looking duck.

"Do you care to tell me why you slept with my brother?" Ruby all but yelled.

"Ugh, no, it wasn't like that. I was pretty drunk last night, and I asked him to sleep with me." I cringed at the way that sounded. "Like, just sleep. Nothing else. Just sleeping. As in-"

"Okay, I got it," Ruby snapped.

"If you care for my opinion, I would've gone for either." I glared at Daniel, and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Jerk.

"Well, I need to get cleaned up. When's my first class?" I asked Ruby as she snatched my schedule off of my dresser.

"10:30."

"What time is it?"

"9:25."

"Dear God!" I shrieked, tearing through a nearby box, yanking out a pleated red skirt and cream floral top.

"I gotta shower and get dressed and crap, so if you'll excuse me-" I didn't finish my sentence as I locked myself in the bathroom. I had a pounding headache, and I needed to shower, get changed, do my makeup, and style my hair. I said a silent prayer that I would make it to class in time as I started to undress and turn on the shower.

***

"Okay, so did you sleep with Danny last night? Everyone's dying to know." I chuckled as I slipped my tight gym shirt on over my head.

The suggestion made me uneasy. Daniel seemed like a player, and although he was attractive, I couldn't see myself with him.

I was in the girl's locker room with Juliet, changing out for my first class at NCIFA, and of course it had to be gym. The ladies' locker room was actually pretty nice and didn't stink of sweat or perfume, the lockers were steel, and the walls were painted a light blue.

"No, we fell asleep on my bed. I was drunk, but Danny took care of me."

"Be careful with that one. He's known to really milk his good looks," Juliet said, standing up to leave the room. Once I had pulled on my spandex, I followed her out to the huge gym.