18 | Boys & Basketballs

I am such a horrible person. I feel so awful for not updatign for an entire 5 months. Ever since school started, I've had wayyy too much to do and stuff on my mind. Lots of new boy troubles, surprisingly!

But anyways, here's the next chapter and it's not my best work, but that's one of the reasons that I stopped writing in the first place - this chapter actually bored me so much that I had trouble writing it.

So, I changed the plot up a bit and here we are! Just so you guys know, updates will probably be on random days in the late hours of the night, because the only time I can work on my story is when I have free time (which is way too far and few between, in my opinion).

Keep commenting and voting! I love hearing from you guys!

AND ALSO I'M SO SORRY I CHANGED THE TITLE AND COVER AGAIN I KNOW I'M CONFUSING YOU GUYS BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE XD

***

Daniel's POV

I wanted to throw up, but I didn't.

I would have liked to push away the girl grinding on me, but I refrained.

I really felt like I should have taken a seat, but I resisted.

The club music was blasting in my ears and it was a tough task to keep my head up for more than a second without spilling my drink. The beer bottle seemed to get heavier by the minute, and that was the moment I knew I had made a mistake.

"Hey, I think I need to go..." I slurred at the pretty brunette before me. She immediately stopped her dancing and turned to me. A pout was painted across her face as she gave me a once over.

"You don't seem like the type to walk away from such a good time," she cooed, resuming her movement against me.

"I'm sorry, I uh, have to get home." I tried brushing past her, but the girl caught my sleeve.

"Is this an invite?" I frowned – an invite for what?

"I'm sorry Sierra, I –"

"What? Who's Sierra?" I realized my mistake as soon as the words had left my mouth. My jaw dropped at my stupidity and harsh rudeness towards the random chick as I fumbled for an explanation.

I tried to fix the situation and wipe the hurt look off the poor girl's face. "Oh God, I'm real sorry..." Before I could say more, I felt a fresh batch of nausea rising in my throat.

Oh hell no.

I ran off, clutching my beer in a death grip. For the life of me, my vision couldn't stay stable enough for one minute to allow me to search for a bathroom sign in the foggy club. I pushed past strangers and made my way to a door off to the side of the club. I did this as best I could without sloshing brown frothy liquid on anyone, but it was quite the feat.

I wanted to call out to Mark so bad, but I knew that the second I opened my mouth, vomit would soon follow.

In my rush to get away, I eventually spilt the beer.

All over a hot girl.

In horror, I looked up to see a short brunette whipping around to face me. But as soon as I saw her face, I knew I'd had too much to drink. Was that - ?

"Daniel!" Sierra's bodycon brown dress was even darker than before, courtesy of me. This night was turning out in the exact opposite way I'd planned.

Get it together, Danny! Appologize! Before this night gets any worse!

And that, my friends, was the moment the night got even worse.