proposal 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

A/N'S: Okay this is gonna be cute, promise 👍🏻 to make up for their fight HEHEHEHE 😄

IN THIS ANNE IS TRANS LESBIAN, SHE/HER.

SASHA HAS SHORT HAIR, ONE EYE, HE/SHE BUT MOSTLY HE SO LIKES BE CALLED AS "ANNES BF" DONT ASK.

MARCY IS NON-BINARY BI AND GOES BY SHE/THEY/HE BUT MOSTLY SHE/THEY !! OKAY ONWARD NOW TO THE STORY!!

HUGE EDIT: HI THIS IS AFTER THE HARDEST THING NOW SO THEY'RE NOW 23 IN THIS!!!

Sasha and Anne have been dating since they were 13. They have had their ups and downs but mange them pretty well. Sasha has had a plan of proposing to Anne today. Marcy has known this for about a week and was planning to help. Sasha had already asked Anne's parents to see if it was okay and they aloud it.

Anne was busy working at her parents restaurant for a while today so today seemed like the perfect day to do it. Sasha and Marcy were in Sasha's room, planning for the proposal.

"Okay tonight has to be perfect, I don't want anything to go wrong. Marcy, I'm counting on you." Sasha said, pacing around in his room. "Didn't you say you'd sing for her?" Marcy asked. "OH SHIT THE SONG I FORGOT, UHHH LETS SEE." Sasha pulled out his phone and went on Spotify, he then looked on his and Anne's playlist they had made on the first week of their relationship.

"Oh how about 'We Fell In Love In October' by Girl In Red?" Sasha asked. "That's perfect! Plus what's funnier is that your guy's relationship did start in October. WAIT WE'RE IN OCTOBER!" Marcy said in realization. "I ALMOST FORGOT! IT'S ALSO OUR TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY!" Sasha gasped.

"No wonder Anne was upset that she had to work today." Marcy said. "Well she doesn't know what's coming to her today!" Sasha smiled. "While you and the people I hired put the like not to big or small speakers in the restaurant the other day, did Anne ask questions?" Sasha asked.

"Oh definitely!" Marcy nodded. "DID YOU BLOW MY COVER?!" Sasha grabbed Marcy's shoulders. "NO! I may have told her it was for.. charity?" Marcy smiled nervously. "Yeah "the Sasha is tryna to make his girlfriend happy foundation!" Sasha shouted but not too loud. "Well what was I supposed to say?!" Marcy asked. Sasha took a deep breath.

"You know what, it's fine. I'll make it work." Sasha calmly said. "Okay now it's time for me to find something to wear for tonight." Sasha said as he opened his closet. "Good idea and I am gonna find a instrumental version of the song." Marcy said while they pulled out their iPad.

"Um Mar Mar?" Sasha asked. "Hm?" Marcy asked while scrolling on their iPad and not paying attention. "I-I'm about to change so can you go shoo downstairs?" Sash asked. Marcy's eyes widen "Oh right! Hehe sorry sash." Marcy scratched the back of their neck.

"It's alright Marce, now shoo." Sasha chuckled. Marcy left the room and went downstairs leaving Sasha stuck. "Alright what would Anne find nice?" (I can't use hot) Sasha said looking through his clothes.

"Oh yeah! That suit I ordered a few months ago can work! Since Anne hasn't seen it yet of course." Sasha said, trying to find the suit. After a few minutes, he had finally found it. Sasha put on the suit and looked in the mirror. "Dang I look great." He said to himself.

He went downstairs, seeing Marcy on the couch, on their iPad. Sasha walked down the stairs and stood in front of Marcy. "Marce, what do ya think?" Sasha asked his friend. "You look amazing! Anne would love this!" Marcy said while fixing Sasha's tie.

"I'm starting to get nervous, what if she says no?" Sasha asked worriedly. "She won't! Look your past with her went smooth then sour then back to sweet and she forgave you. And when you two have ups and downs along the way, you always fix them and plus Anne loves you a lot so I'll doubt she'll say no." Marcy smiled.