Chapter 1

Lilith sat in the library, talking to her friend Max, a maine coon shifter, he was tall, light skinned boy with long curly hair and blue eye's.

If they could sit here all day, they would, but they both had school and they were simply here for lunch, but something was bugging Lilith.

It was the way Max was being treated, the other shifters would push him or whisper nasty things into his ear about being her friend, Max acted as if he was okay, she could tell he wasn't, his ears and tail would always fall whenever it happened.

So, Lilith was planning something, she couldn't tell Max, or it won't work how she wants it to, she looked up at him '' Hey, I gotta go ´´ she whispered standing up and he went to do the same.

'' Alone ´´ She added and he reluctantly sat down as she grabbed her school bag and supplies making him confused, '' I- I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore ´´ she whispered and ran off not wanting to see him sad.

That would break her heart, they've been friends since childhood, they met through kindergarten, and were instantly inseparable.

She got home that day crying, no sobbing heavily, she quickly ran up to her room her mother following in pursuit, '' baby, what's wrong? ´´ her mother asked, she told her mother everything.

'' Honey! I know you did that to help him, but think of how he must be feeling! ´´ her mother exclaimed, only causing her to cry more, '' I- I know mom ´´ she whispered and eventually promised her mom to make up with him the next day.

But she couldn't follow through with it the next day as she had already seen how people treat him better, and he did try to talk to her but she simply walked away causing her heart to ache and tears to fall.

~ Time skip ~

It had been two and a half weeks and she hasn't spoken to Max since, she decided it would be today to tell Max why she did it.

When she was suddenly grabbed and thrown into a wall and froze as someone put their nose into her neck, she froze before looking up to see the most popular boy in school.

Andrew, he was the captain of capture the flag, and a rouge lion shifter, '' Mate ´´ he growled out looking at her causing her to freeze, she immediately pushed him away and ran.

It took her a half hour to find Max because of how big the school was, but he was shocked to see her. '' Oh, You wanna talk now? ´´ he asked in a hurt, hushed voice, she immediately leapt at him crying before hugging him tightly '' I'm so sorry Maxie!! ´´ she sobbed.

He immediately hugged her before she was practically ripped out of his arms by Andrew, Max froze in horror, he now knew Lilith was in danger.

'' Mine! ´´ Andrew growled before pushing the maine coon away and ran off with her still in his arms.

Okay! So that was Chapter 1! I hoped you liked it! Max's cat form above!! And yes. He's mute.

Anyways,

Bye Bye~