Chapter 2

' This is the lion talking´

'' Let me go, Andrew!! ´´ Lilith cried out hitting his back as harshly as humanly possible, because, yes, she was a human unlike every shifter she's ever met and admittedly one of the last humans.

'' No ´´ Andrew growled out as he seemed to hold her tighter as he ran towards the nearby forest and eventually put her down, accidentally causing her to fall onto her butt and started to pace '' Why were you with that pathetic shifter?! ´´ he roared angrily.

'' Because, he's my best friend! ´´ Lilith challenged back angrily, admittedly not thinking about the consequences, she was suddenly grabbed and pushed against a tree growling loudly.

He had his nose pressed against her neck trying to calm his lion down as his ears appeared on the top of his head, causing her to freeze, that means he was probably close to shifting, she quickly tried to pet his hair to calm him down.

It thankfully seemed to calm him down and he relaxed into her '' You're not allowed to see him again ´´ he growled to her, '' What?! No!! I will not let you tell me what I can and can't do- ´´ she would've argued more if he didn't roar.

He moved away and started to pace angrily '' Stay away! ´´ he told her as his lion was telling him to let him out, ' No you'll hurt her ´ he argued to his lion ' Never! ´ his lion roared back to him.

She slowly stood and he tried to tell her to sit back down but it was too late as his lion took over and he shifted into a giant lion, he waited for her to shift but what confused her was that she didn't. She remained in her human form.

' Huh? Didn't she say that she's a sheep? ´ his lion asked in confusion, ' Yeah ´ the human half responded just as confused ' Maybe she just doesn't want to shift? ´ Lion thought.

Lilith froze ' Oh no! Shifters usually shift when they first meet so they get used to each other ´ she thought trying to think a way out of this, Andrew slowly shifted back looking confused '' You don't want to shift? ´´ he asked and she quickly nodded.

'' Just tired! ´´ she lied slowly rubbing the back of her head nervously ' I won't be able to hide this forever! That's why I honestly hoped max was my mate ´ she thought, he knew she was a human since pre-school and never told anyone.

''I- ´´ she was about to speak when she heard approaching footsteps and Max call out her name.