Chapter 3

Maxie suddenly ran into the clearing, his ears and tail out as this was normally what happened when a shifter is stressed, '' Lils ´´ he whispered gently, before backing up as a angry Andrew charged him.

Maxie looked down towards his feet knowing better than to challenge a lion, and a angry one of that, '' I understand that you're her mate. But I've already found mine. So. May I please be able to see her? ´´ Max whispered.

This caused Lilith to freeze, he found his mate? When? While she was ghosting him? She felt her heart clench in pain before she looked away and bit her lip.

Andrew growled '' What species? ´´ he suddenly asked Max, '' Mouse ´´ Max whispered not yet looking up, Andrew huffed before walking to her and lifted her up into his arms.

'' You can see my mate. Only during school. And no funny business. Cat ´´ Andrew snarled before stomping off, '' W- Wait. Where are you taking me? ´´ Lilith suddenly asked Andrew in a panic.

'' First. To your house to get your things. Then to my territory ´´ Andrew responded, ' Oh no! We can't go there. That's the humans side of town!! ´ she thought before trying to squirm out of his grip.

' Stupid laws!! ´ she snarled in her head, once you found your mate you could move in together if you so wished, '' I- I don't want to move in with you!! ´´ she screamed at him her eyes wide causing a snarl to rip through Andrew.

'' Too. Bad. ´´ he snapped before stopping abruptly stopped and looked at her, his eyes narrowing at her '' Why don't you want to move in? ´´ he asked her.

'' Maybe because we're only still 17! ´´ she challenged causing the lion shifters lips to grow into a thin line, '' I turn 18 in a week ´´ he whispered to her causing her mouth to drop open.

'' I- I don't turn 18 until 4 months from now ´´ she whispered while trembling heavily '' A- And I don't wanna be rushed into this ´´ she added quickly, '' I can compromise with you, mate ´´ he said gently before looking up at her with a small smirk.

'' My name is Lilith!! Not Mate. ´´ she said quickly '' I'll call you whatever best suits you. And you. Are my mate ´´ he said gently, '' Now!! The compromise is quite simple ´´ he began in a sing song voice.

'' One. Well, my Lion will not like it. But. I can wait till you turn 18 to take you to our territory ´´ he said and Lilith thought about it, maybe she can figure out a way to escape this in the next four months.

'' Okay. I can work with that Andrew ´´ she whispered timidly before looking at him nervously, '' Anything else? ´´ she whispered timidly as she hoped it had nothing to do with shifting.

'' I get to see your cute little lamb ´´ he said merrily, '' Shit. It was about shifting ´ she thought nervously, '' U- Um.... I have a hypothetical question Andrew. ´´ she whispered gently.

'' Yes? ´´ he asked her gently while he continued to walk,  '' W- What if... I couldn't shift? W- What if I was a human? ´´ she suddenly whispered nervously, her heart pounding like a drum.

'' Well. If you WERE a human you'd be coming home to my territory today. Whether you wanna or not. Humans are too weak and fragile to be left alone ´´ he said, this caused her heart to beat faster '' Ha ha!! Good thing that I'm not a human then!! She fibbed.

'' Yeah... Ha ha.... ´´ Andrew whispered before shaking his head and pulled her face close by putting two fingers under her chin, '' So Darling, do I get to meet your lamb today? Or are you coming home with me? ´´ he whispered while looking into her green eyes.

-----

Uh oh!! Did Lilith give herself away by accident? Well. You'll know by the next chapter!! Which hopefully will be next Thursday!! I'm hoping to get into a schedule!

The dragons mate will be every Monday from now on!! Anyway. Bye bye readers!! I hope you have a wonderful day/Night/Afternoon!! And feel free to Vote!!