Chapter one

I looked around me and shook my head. I must have be one of the unluckiest person on earth. How is my family simply going to drop me at the train station and tell me to find my way to the university. I kicked my luggage angered by the situation that wasn't that serious in all honesty, but after barely sleeping yesterday due to the stress, I feel like I have my reasons then to be sensitive.

An old woman seated not too far from me gave me dirty look and I think it was well deserved. I was acting like a brat. I sat down after I picked up my luggage. I looked through the window and millions thoughts were crossing my mind. How was I going to find this university... It's not like I can simply ask a person if they know where the Spy Academia University was and not pass like a total freak.

I swear that's the great ideas coming from my dad. Stupid tasks that he thinks will train me into the ace assassin that he dream I will be. Maybe when I will, I could make him taste his own medicine but for the main time, I have to reach the school first-

When I was about to doze off as some music was playing through my earbuds, I sensed someone sitting in front of me. By reflex, I opened my eyes and observed the person who was installing themselves. I wasn't going to think much about the person until something slipped off their bag as they were fixing their coat.

Spy Academia University of Yuwzu

It was a little familiar black card with this name written on it in a sparkly white. Without them noticing, I slide the card in my direction with the use of my foot and leaned in to take it from the floor. I quickly looked behind to verify it was a true card.

Zia 'nferno Krisvia

Category: Assassin

level: Beginner

oh, she seemed to be a newbie like me, in the same category too...

The card was suddenly snatched from my hand and the woman in question was now standing in front of me. A slight smirk curved my lips as I watched her face twist into an angered expression. Her dark skin was in contrast with the light blonde butterfly locks she had. Her almond shaped eyes were grey. She was wearing long white boots, matching with her long coat, along with a tight black bodycon dress.

-Don't touch my things, she spoke firmly, almost as she was giving me a warning.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I quickly reached for my card in the inside of my coat. I saw her slightly flinch which earned another smirk from me. I then proceeded to show her my own card.

-Relax, I was only verifying if it was a real one.

She rolled her eyes at me after she quickly took mine from my fingers. She looked at the back of the card, basically doing the same thing as I did. Her eyes softned when she read my information, probably realizing I wasn't lying.

-You are new too? she asked handing me back my card and putting hers in the inside of the pocket of her coat.

-Yes, I replied shortly.

-Never thought I would train with the infamous Olutua, she stated almost mocking me.

Her smile got bigger when she noticed my annoyed expression. I rolled my eyes and a small smile broke into my lips.

-Yeah, get used to me being number 1.

-You definitely need to be humbled. You see, I don't particularly care about you being from an upper rank family as I am from one myself.