𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆''

The world was created in function of social class since it's beginning.

It didn't matter what era, it was inevitable for the human race to not fall into this type of categorization.

The rich

The poor

That's how the underworld separate the society of the blindfolded...

The powerful influence of this world are and were all formed by the Spy University of Yuwzu ...

Those who didn't have the chance to live in the purity of life & love, found their way in the underworld and eventually to this University, once older...

They live beyond sins and hatred. Death and blood has become money to those who lost joy in the pleasure of their inner child.

The University of Spies of Yawzu

Being a spy is one of the most high paying jobs. They work in both worlds: the underworld and the blindfolded one. The University separate the disciplines in 4 categories. In order to be able to train, you must pass the entry test which can often cost life.

𝑶𝒏𝒆 ' 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒔

The Assassin's goal is to kill. Each one it's reason, but they are trained to support horrible life conditions and torture. They are taught how to fight, escape and eventually kill an individual. They usually work for upper ranks families in both worlds. Most of the strongest assassins come from a family of generation of assassins and fortune. Skilled and taught since an early age. They are assigned targets and their only goals is to achieve their mission no matter what need to happen. Assassins often live in anonymity of the blindfolded world.

𝑻𝒘𝒐' 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔

Informants are professional manipulator, they can obtain any information they want out of anyone. They are sly and dangerous. Their words makes you speak without you even realizing it. They are often recognizable by their good looks and composed nature. Often they own a calm emotionless voice. Usually, they are hired to get information, they are infiltrated in multiple systems and give out information to their employer. They also follow the basic self defense classes at the University, when in training. They are reputed by their beautiful physical feature and in that case, looks could kill.

Three' Hackers

Hackers are taught how to access to any online server. Their job is to break into private, confidential server and steal the information needed. Unlike informant, they are often in the behind the scene, leading and planning the missions. They were taught how to break and hack anything that can be asked to them. On the side, they also know how to hack any lock and get into any room. They can also often be the brain of the team and build plans for specific missions. They are an essential source for the world of spies.

Four' Psychics

Psychics power is a large and complicated range of powers. It goes from divination to healing to destruction. Spiritual power are considered the strongest and most dangerous skill in the 4 categories of Spies. The students are often feared by others. At the school, they learn how to manipulate and control their power through practice. Depending on the mission, a psychic can be hired to complete it. Their power often goes beyond the imagination, but they are told to keep it secret and on the low to protect their identity and their security. You will never truly know the full potential of a psychic unless you are a strong enemy or target...

With those 4 categories, a huge spy organization was able to be created. They work in both worlds between the bad and the good, between pain and pleasure. In the middle of blood, death, greed and pleasure.