-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22- 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

Chase looked at the scenes in terror, hoping for all of this to end.

"I can't believe she did this..."
Said Chase to himself.

"I just hope that the same thing won't happen to us.... Though I'm sure Kade will be able to handle this."
He added.

𝐊𝐚𝐝𝐞: I know what you are thinking, Chase. But I'm not going to hurt her in any way.

Cassandra couldn't wait any longer. She started attacking Kade once again, but he was already prepared.

He caught her in between his front paws and slammed her on the ground. It was his classic defense move.

He put one of his front paw on her neck, and the other paw held her down, so she wouldn't be able to move. Kade didn't fully stay on her, so she couldn't kick him off.

"She's down. Maybe I should help him."
Thought Chase to himself.

Chase was slowly approaching the two.

𝐊𝐚𝐝𝐞: Stay. Where. You. Are..

He said, in a shuddering voice.

Chase instantly froze. After he fully understood what he meant, he backed off.

Kade couldn't stand seeing himself hurting another loved one of his, so he took a deep breath, and let Cassandra go.

Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned. Cassandra quickly got up, and started attacking Kade violently.

She jumped on Kade so fast, that he didn't have time to even think about a defense move that he could use.

She was fully over him, blocking his hind paws, so he couldn't kick her off.

Cassandra tried biting his neck, but Kade already predicted it.

He held her away with both of his front paws, and kept his head away at the same time.

Suddenly, keeping her away was a real challenge for Kade. He was struggling really hard to keep her away from his neck.

"What is going on....? Is Cassandra trying harder... or is he getting weaker??"
Asked Chase in his mind.
Even though he didn't have any experience in fighting, he knew that something was wrong.

Kade was trying so hard to keep her away, but it was no use at all. She already got close enough to finish him.

Suddenly, holding her away was getting much more easier. Cassandra lifted her head up, and her eyes slowly started fading back to normal.

After she fully lifted her head up, she gasped in terror, and quickly got off of her friend.

Kade was letting himself down, and rolled from his back to his right side.

He closed his eyes, and struggled to get every single breath.

Cassandra shook her head a little, and started looking around.

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚: Oh no no no no no no.... What have I done...?

She looked at Luna and Chase, traumatized of her own actions.

Kade slowly got up, and turned around, facing Cassandra. He started walking towards her, and sat down right beside her.

They both looked together at Chase trying to get Luna away from her friend that was no longer with her.

𝐊𝐚𝐝𝐞: You didn't do this Cassandra. You must understand...

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚: Then who did it, Kade....? Who else could've possibly done something like this if it wasn't me...